Lonely Blunt

• Last visited

1 Follower

About Lonely Blunt

Recent Profile Visitors

The recent visitors block is disabled and is not being shown to other users.

Lonely Blunt's Achievements

Enthusiast

Enthusiast (6/14)

• Conversation Starter
  • Reacting Well
  • Week One Done
  • One Month Later
  • One Year In

Recent Badges

1. +support - nice guy - knows what he is doing - Great app
  2. Well here we are, I never thought i would make this so soon but in a turn of events im just kinda done playing gmod, if put a lot of time into the server and the timezones fucked me up big time ( i live in europe so yeah ) but that being said it was one of the best community's if ever seen and i had a lot of good times with them but i think the lack of content is kinda sad its gotten really boring (gm's did an amezing job tho with their events but it just got boring after a little), that being said some people might ask them self u have no vice commanders or any command (next to matrix) well i heared Bucket and sully both are going for VM and they are both really good SF i really hope they get it :). ------------------------------------------------ well ima simp and give some names Sully: poggest of themm all love ya fam kinda sad how u had to retire from shock Bucket: love u xd no homo tho echo romeo: u will make it big some time sad that u choose SCP RP over Imperial RP kieran: feet pic yes?, love u kieran no homo Turd: i fucking hate/love u at the same time Gravity: Dickhead all i can say Tucker: yeahh just tucker walmart: Hobbs: we had some good times in naval . Frank = frank Rosa: Granma Matrix: VICE MARSHAL SIR Adria: same as turd fucking hate/love u Badger: bro i miss ur goodmorning shit fam it was always so wholesome Kray: I remeber the time where we were dancing in bridge and hobbs got mad at me about it lmao Luci = lucio Magic = u still have a long way to go but u will get their one day fam Barracuda: i fucking loved u fam tulsa: Tulsa talila: Talila
  3. Never said it was any kind of special forces, that isnt the aim of this sub divison either but since we create a lot of lag a ground based sub division would first of all help out with lag second Commanding the troops they would be more trained around ground command giving us a actual advantage and tactics then just running up to shb and keep dying over and over again till we kill them, and with the event stuff then after the event SF is dead and why would u switch back to sf if u have nothing to do so we like to keep people around u know its more based around the rp and tactics of it, we are aware that we have a ground armor job but it can only be used off ship events not hoth btw (SMT orders) that is what i was told atleast
  4. +support -chill dude -has experience as a vcmdr - helped me out with some sf stuff
  5. Before people start -supporting it, I know officer spots are full but i might promote or demote an officer.
  6. Job Name: Tactical Intelligence Unit Model Path: models/player/markus/swbf2/characters/hero/imperial_pilots/pilot_imperial_orig_01/pilot_imperial_orig_01.mdl Weapon Kit: - keys - rw_sw_bino_dark - cross_arms_swep - alydus_fusioncutter - garde_a_vousv1.1 - dradio - rw_sw_tl40 - rw_sw_iqa11c - rw_sw_shield_rep Health: 500 Armor: 150 Description (Optional): A new Sub division for SF called, The Tactical Intelligence Division is an Elite division of Starfighter Corps. The TID is to be used for operations normal troopers cannot do, such as clearing out SHB of rebel scum and stationed on the frontlines in battle.
  7. What do you want to see? - More health for tie's Why should we add it? - so the problem that we are having now is that Tie's have like no health it takes 3 shots from a a-wing to shoot down a tie and they have noo shields its just frustrating for sf, i think the health for a tie now is 600 i think it should be improved to around 900 or 800 to just give us that little boost that we need. (this is for the tie fighter and tie interceptor) What are the advantages of having this? - just in general more fun for SF, otherwise they keep dying so easily and get annoyed Who is it mainly for? - SF Links to any content -
  8. Job Name: Starfighter Captain, Starfighter Pilot Officer Model Path: N/A weapon Kit: cross_arms_swep Health: N/A Armor: N/A Description (Optional): N/A The following format is to be used for ALL changes wishing to be made to a currant class, these may also ONLY be requested by the BCO or General with permission. Explain in detail for what you want for the job, any weapons must be in the same format as above. Changes Wishing to be Made to this Class: Adding Cross Arms would make them look more professional, as well as every other battalion with Officer+ has cross arms.
  9. What do you want to see? - An Office in the room opposite to the bunks. Why should we add it? - Due to us doing NCO interviews, as well as Officer Applications it would be great to sit down, as well as have some more stuff for SF to chill at when we are in bunks (Officer+ bunks maybe too) What are the advantages of having this? - Able to have somewhere to talk 1 on 1 with people, would be great due to the fact that SF has been one of the most active battalions over the last few days. Who is it mainly for? - Starfighter Corps. Links to any content - N/A
  10. What do you want to see? - Normal tie speeds Why should we add it? - Since SF is really slow now, and it isnt as much fun as it used to be flying ties What are the advantages of having this? - it makes it more fun for SF and makes some tie's actualy good Who is it mainly for? - SF Links to any content - Nop (normal speeds for ties is like 220, and for some reason on the gaminglight server its only goes 180)
  11. +support - good guy - knows how to do his duty - pog
  12. we have the most replied thread in the whole Imperial rp section letss go boys
  13. I swear i hate mee6, So i am the VM of SF and we had a roll call and I kinda @ evrebody who got removed and it banned me from the discord so umh yeah my discord: Blunt#7938