Experienced

Experienced (11/14)

• Dedicated
  • First Post
  • Collaborator
  • Posting Machine Rare
  • Reacting Well

Recent Badges

1. It should be changed cause it’s so unrealistic and unfair for crims, I’m not against command jobs being faster then regular gov jobs but I feel gov needs foot speed to be lowered a tiny bit to a point where they are only a little faster then crim
  2. Used to not be the case your telling me PD HC SRT commander are same run speed as police Sgt’s?
  3. Piemp

200th post

Dreams and nightmares by meek mill @Scor
  4. Guys keep in mind he lives across the world so you won’t see him on as much
  5. +support gov needs to be slowed a bit especially commander/high command jobs
  6. -support ima keep it a buck I've never enjoyed when dispatch is on plus it would be way too inactive
  7. Major +support nice guy active on PD CC mature
  8. Piemp

Idk

Just block them on email it’s not hard
  9. Your In-game: Piemp My steam id: STEAM_0:1:460522813 The admin's name in-game: Azrael The admin's steam name (If you know it): [GL] Azrael What warning did you receive: Racism Evidence of the warn (REQUIRED): https://medal.tv/games/garrys-mod/clips/SB7dToRdNBQnP/d1337jqwz2xZ?invite=cr-MSxQUWYsNTAxNzMxNzMs Why do you think this warn was false: The admin had admitted to it being faulty shortly after. The clip shows me playing dreams and nightmares the number 1 rap song of all time, but the song said the n word 2 times in intro in a non racist way what so ever and admin at first didn't realize that so he warned me he then came up to me after saying it was false. Multiple admins have said it was false and said I could get it removed. I am so sorry I did not mean it in a racist way at all it was just a song I played as a hobo. @Azazel
  10. I don’t currently have link for the old SS models but I’m sure smt would still have them or someone could find them again