Proficient (10/14)

• Dedicated
  • First Post
  • Collaborator
  • Conversation Starter
  • Reacting Well

Recent Badges

1. homie acting like i didn't have a girlfriend the entire time i knew him
  2. Denied Thank you for your interest in the SCP-RP Event Team! Unfortunately, after intensive review by SCP-RP Event Team Leadership, this application has been denied. Please do not contact anyone regarding the denial of this application. You may re-apply in 1 month. - SCP-RP Event Team Leadership
  3. Name: Saint SteamID: STEAM_0:1:60490775 Discord: itssaint Current Event Team Rank: Senior Event Team ET Strikes Received: 0 How many warnings do you have? 0 In your own words, what does being Event Team Leader entail? Being an Event Team Leader isn't just about making sure there is activity amongst the Team and ensuring they're pumping out events. It's about ensuring people provide events that have substance, and that they bring everyone on the server together with interactions. Being a Leader is also about making sure everyone involved in the team is taken care of and that everyone is satisfied on all fronts; meaning that they are satisfied with how day-to-day operations are, and that they are having their voices heard in the event that they need to speak up about any kind of situation that has happened. Do you have any relevant experience? I have yet to be Event Team Leader. However, I have a fair bit of experience being a part of the SCP-RP Event Team, and running my own teams as I’ve been a previous E-11 Commander, and I am currently the CI Commander. Why do you want to be Event Team Leader? Being a part of the Event Team is an honor and a privilege for me, and I have always enjoyed being a part of it. However, I’ve always wondered if there was something more that I could do to help assist the Event Team. Throughout my time on the server, I have always tried to do whatever I can to help assist the server. Whether that’s rejoining Maintenance to help them during a desperate time of need, or if it’s joining Nu-7 to help get their numbers up; through it all, I’ve made sure that I am doing everything I can to help improve the server, and so taking up the mantle as Event Team Leader would be a task that I am not afraid to complete. What sets you apart from other Event Team? To start, I have A LOT of experience being a part of the Gaminglight Community, as I have been around for a little bit more than a decade. I was here when the first server was made, and I can confidently say that I will continue to be around for many more years to come. Another thing that may set me apart from everyone else is my ability to discern when to have fun, and when it comes time to sit down and get work done. In my time back as CI Gamma Command, while I have a lot of fun with my team within CI, I always make sure that whatever work I need to do gets done first, and then after that’s all done is when I could sit down and have fun. On top of being able to discern when to have fun, and when to sit down and get work done, I also have a heavy desire to ensure that I leave things better than when I found them. Since I have come back as CI Gamma as well, I have done everything that I can to help strengthen the Branch. When I was first brought up to Gamma, the Branch didn’t have a lot of documents to work with, so I went ahead and remade everything that the Branch currently uses right now, and everything that is now used is working efficiently. On top of all this, I do believe that I have the characteristics that are currently needed within Event Team Leadership, which consists of being able to take on big projects within Event Team to possibly restructure the team, and possibly implement new things into Event Team to make everything run more efficiently. What is something that could be changed about the Event Team? If something could be changed what how would go about implementing it? There are a lot of changes that I would make to Event Team, mainly a lot of processes that were enforced back in the day that have been lost in translation over time, so I would like to try to bring back some of the old ideals that the Event Team followed back then which made Event Team so successful. I would also like to implement some of the more modern tools that have been used previously that once again have been lost in translation. (Trello, Slack, ClickUp, etc.) These tools are essential to running a well-coordinated team, and I believe that if some of these were possibly implemented again, it would allow us to have a more cohesive Event Team. Have you assisted or hosted a mega event? Yes, I recently assisted in running the SCP-RP Mega Event alongside current ET Executive Sly and ImperialRP Head Admin Tuna. I am also currently working with other ET to plan out the Christmas Event for SCP-RP right now. How active are you on a weekly basis? I try to be as active as I can throughout the week on the server, but sometimes I am unable to play. So for the most part I’d say I’m pretty active. However, I am always able to be reached through Discord. Thank you for reading my application. I look forward to hearing your feedback. - Saint
  4. I'll gladly take a small tax out of the cookie pile just because I am the CI Commander, and we totally follow all the rules behind the Code of Ethics.
  5. -Support Not really sure who you are Unfortunately, you did not include a voting poll which is required for Staff Applications. I would personally like to see more elaboration on the different scenarios While I think in due time you will make a great addition to the staff team, I believe that you need some more time on the server to make yourself more known and get acclimated with everything.
  6. As someone who used to be around with him during his first go-around as staff, I do believe that he would be an effective staff member to have around. During my time with him two years ago, he was a very engaging community member, however he did have the tendency to get a bit heated with players at times, but that was only because he was very emotionally invested in the server. But with that being said, I do think Yamato is ready to take up the mantle again as staff, and I look forward to working with him should he be accepted. +support