Cryosplaysgames

• Last visited

About Cryosplaysgames

• Birthday 06/13/2002

Recent Profile Visitors

The recent visitors block is disabled and is not being shown to other users.

Cryosplaysgames's Achievements

Explorer

Explorer (4/14)

• Dedicated
  • First Post
  • Collaborator
  • Conversation Starter
  • Reacting Well

Recent Badges

1. + SUPPORT -Active within the battalion -Good relation with peers -Carries the Right attitude to be an officer.
  2. 1. What is your IGN? (In Game Name) : IC CSLD MAJ 661 Reaper 2. What Regiment are you applying for? IC Vice Commander Sev 3. Why do you want to be a commander of this branch? Way back when I joined Imperial Commandos, I really didn't see myself staying for that long, but when the command team came and talked to me about a need for NCOs, it felt as if I had a purpose in this battalion. I want to keep making this Battalion great, and help it grow into maybe even one of the best battalions on the server, as well as still making the current IC feel welcome and happy within the battalion. I also want to be in a position to oversee Crimson squad, as I love working with the group, and hope to see it continually flourish within IC. Furthermore, Overseeing Scout Snipers will also generate a better relation in the battalion, as I could host many SIMs/Missions for them, as well as the rest of IC, keeping the battalion active and more fun. If it ever happened that IC was in a tough spot, or a trough so to speak, I would like to be in a position to do everything in my power to aid them in rising back up, and making it to the top. Rather than just wanting the position for the name and title, I want it for the challenge, to test myself and my dedication even more and to keep assisting IC into becoming the best battalion on Gaminglight IMP RP. 4. How much game time do you have on the server? In Total, I have two years+, but in recent time it's only been a couple months 5. What is the Main Purpose of a commander for a branch? The Main purpose for a commander of the branch is to not just order his troops around, but to fight beside them, and lead them wherever the battle takes them. I am also lead to believe that a Commander is to provide for the battalion, in terms of simulations, missions, Joint operations, and fun trainings. Another main purpose is to ensure that your battalion is running a smoothly as possible, with little to no bumps in the road, as they could upset the battalion as a whole and throw everything off. The next main purpose is to ensure that your troops are happy, and they feel they are cared about, as I've seen one too many people leave because of commanders who, to put it simply, didn't have their heart in the right place. Another main purpose, is to be a light for those who need it, meaning an example, if people want an example, they look to their commanders and vice commanders for advice, and I would be ready to give it. 6. Why should we trust you to be a commander? : I have been loyal to IC since day one, and I wouldn't change it for the world, as IC is my home on this server. Another reason is that I haven't minged at all on IC, nor my other jobs; however, we have played a couple practical jokes on medical, it was all in good fun. Another reason is that I can be trusted is how much effort I put in to be here, when I'm on, I'm usually on all day and continually helping IC even when I'm off the job. I don't really have a mean streak about me, but if someone insults any IC, I'll always be there to lend a hand, and try to sort it out peacefully rather than just by force. It should also be considered that I am great at multitasking, as in keeping up with rosters and trainings, as well as engaging with the IC ingame. Another reason to be trusted, is that I follow MOTD almost to the letter, always checking back to make sure I didn't accidentally mess up a rule about IC or anything in general. 7. How often can you be Online? : I can usually be online everyday, with varying timeframes, such as one day I'd be on all day, and one day I might not be on till 5:00 pm. 8. Do you have any Warnings? (What for?) : 1 Warning for an Accidental press of the Hyperspace button when I lagged, then proceeded to crash, but this was on RG I am led to believe.
  3. What is your in-game name?: PO2 Paladin What is your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:424859507 What is your rank on the Naval Roster?: Petty Officer 2nd Class What specialty are you applying for?: Gunnery Officer What Naval HC (Commodore+) gave you permission to apply?: ISB Agent Kallus/Astro What can you do to improve the branch you will be responsible for? I was in the Previous Havoc battalion, as well as 31st when it was still around, even on the old map, so I have gathered many things from my time in those battalions. Along with that, I can teach new Engineers on how to properly fix things, creating an even better, more engrossing RP experience. I also have Real life experience with electronics and some knowledge on Star wars lore, as well as Gun knowledge. What I mean by gun knowledge, is more or less creating another RP scenario for people, as well as new engineers, hosting gun inspections, or going to peoples bunks and asking if they want their weapons inspected. This just gives Engineers another way to RP with battalions, not that it has to be forced, but it is just another avenue of RP that could be explored. Why should you be trusted with this position?: I believe I should be trusted as a Gunnery Officer as I have demonstrated my knowledge as well as my dedication to Naval, and have not been mingy in any of my Battalions that I am in currently. Expanding on the Battalions a bit, I am a Captain in IC, so I know the standard I am held to, and what is expected of me as Gunnery officer, as well as having the previous knowledge of Technical knowhow. Adding to that, I am very dedicated when I am on the job, whatever task you hand me, it will be done with great haste, and in moments notice. However, I know the argument can be posed that me being a Captain in IC and a PO2 in Naval are two completely different things, They are; However, I am just saying that I have knowledge of the expectations set before me, and to know the Standards I am held to. Why do you want this rank?: I want this rank, to not only increase my RP with Naval in its entirety, along with running the necessary checks and possible Regimental Engineer tryouts, this rank will help me more understand Star wars lore and technology, as I am still learning and absorbing new info. Gunnery seems the most enticing, not for the kit, but the responsibilities as well as the RP experience it could create, hinting to my previous Gun Maintenance check from above, it could add more RP with Battalions and make naval seem more enticing, as well as Gunnery. Do you understand that if you receive a strike you will be stripped of this rank?: Yes, I understand. What is your purpose within your assigned branch?: My purpose on ship, for Defcon 5, would be to run my checks, be it Turbolasers or general maintenance, or to host Tryouts when I reach the certain rank to do so. For Combat, Gunnery purpose is to man the Turbolasers and fire upon enemy capital ship, attempting to mitigate the threat in the airspace, or wipe it in its entirety. Gunnery also would work closely with Regimental Engineers in RP situations, such as helping in EC when necessary, or running checks on TLs, while the Engineers are outside and able to repair the TLs.
  4. What is your in-game name? Shock PFC Paladin SK885 What is your current rank? PFC How active can you be? I can be active on most days in the afternoon, or when I don't have work, I can usually be active all day with a few breaks here and there. I will also be working on my other lives, like IC and IQ so I may take some days off to work on those as well, other than that, I can usually remain active. What is your time zone? EST What can you bring to Shock as a NCO? I can bring a plethora of recruits, as I've done the same for IC in the past and present, I usually follow the book on how to train new Shock members into the battalion. I can also bring a couple of SIMS that could really test Shock's teamwork and communication, as comms are a big thing in battle. Also, I can bring disciplinary actions to those who need it in Shock with PTs that make sure they never break Shock's rules again, as well as helping the enlisted grow within the Shock battalion. Why should you be trusted? I have experience being an NCO and Officer, as I've played on the server for 2+ years and have seen many types of NCOs and Officers in my time. I am also quick to learn from any mistakes made, along with making up for those mistakes in full. Also, I do not minge almost at all, exempt from a few jokes, as I don't see the point of minging if I enjoy a server as I would gather notoriety and not be trusted. Do you have any warns on the server? One on Imp RP for pushing the hyperspace button, but it was a pure accident caused by lag.
  5. What is your IGN? Storm What Regiment are you applying for? 501st Vice Commander Why do you want to be a Vice commander of this branch? Some reasons I would like to be Vice commander of the 501st is because I want to ensure, and keep a prosperous future for the 501st. I have been in 501st for a long time and know most of the ins and outs, I have also been Scout Assistant lead, Heavy Assistant lead, and a Captain/Officer. Another reason I want to be a Vice commander is to help out the command team with anything they need carried out, such as discord updates, roster, and TS. I am always willing to give a helping hand to anyone who needs it at that moment. I would also make sure all the Troopers stay in line, and do the correct amount of training to stay at peak performance. Also as a Vice commander I would make sure all rules are followed to a point, no mingery would be allowed in the 501st. If there was an absence of officer on a said day, I would take over any do tryouts, trainings, patrols, and other fun things to keep the 501st happy and busy. I would also like to gain more connections with other battalions by hosting joint sims with them and making them as fun as possible, and I believe I could do this better by being a Vice commander. As Vice commander, I would always make sure that my branch is in tip-top shape to take on any foe in the galaxy. How much time do you have on Imperial RP? Roughly 3-5 weeks What is the main purpose for a Vice commander for a branch? The main purpose, That I believe, a Vice Commander has in their branch is to uphold their battalion and keep it in as best a shape as possible. Another purpose Vice commanders have is to have good relations with their troops, 501st for example, they are like a tight knit family; so it's good to keep good relations with your troops. Whilst also maintaining a sense of professionality with your Battalion, They should be friendly, but stern if it is of importance. For example: Your troops are just messing around in bunks, not doing much, then you get an order from HC saying to go on a patrol, or to carry out an objective. You have to get them in line fast and have them ready as fast as possible to take on said task. In conclusion, A Vice commander's responsibilities is to keep the battalion running like a well oiled machine, whilst also maintaining a friendly perspective with the troops inside the battalion, and outside the battalion. Why should we trust you to be Vice commander? I have been dedicated to the 501st since day one of me switching into it. My allegiance to the 501st has never faltered and will continue to never falter. I've had a fair bit of experience Commanding STs, Scouts, and 501st. I've shown that I have not been a minge, and will carry out my duties with the upmost seriousness. I try to be on everyday, Work permitting, and if I have no other real life priorities to tend to. I will prove what it takes to be a Vice commander to the Command and the Community. How often could you be online? Weekdays: 3:00 PM Est-12:00AM Est Weekends: Almost all day if I don't have work. Do you have any warnings?(What for?) No warnings as of my knowledge.
  6. Major + Support - Dedicated - Puts time in to help troops - Please fix the poll
  7. -IGN: Daedalus -Current Rank in Medical (NOT Research): Surgeon Sgt -Why do you think you deserve this rank? (Longer the Better) I've had major dedication to medical, I was only gone for a little bit because of school. Plus I would only do experiments to better the ISD as a whole, not to just be a minge. Furthermore, I'm not a minge, I've had dedication ever since I have first joined, Not one time has my dedication wavered. I have respect for the higherups, as I am an officer in 501st. I also have experiment experience since I am one. -Why should we trust you with this Rank? I have Major respect for medical and what they do, so I would never do anything to try and jeopardize my time in the server or the medical battalion. -Give one example of an experiment (Can go above and beyond) So an experiment I have in mind, Trying to make the best super soldier. I would have many vials of mixed fluids(whatever they may be), First: Get multiple subjects for each vial. Second: Strap the subiect down so if the fluid makes him go beserk. Third: Inject patients with 1 vial each patient. Fourth: Wait a couple mins for effects to kick in, then unstrap patients and have them go about their day. Fifth: Have them come back im two weeks time to test out their reflexes and strength. Sixth: Record data. Seven: Profit -Do you have any strikes in medical? (If you do why were you given that strike) No I have not gotten any strikes in medical.
  8. +Support I've seen the guns now in action and to be honest they need that boost
  9. Job Name: 412th Smiths' Battalion Model Path: https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1505215273 Enlisted Trooper: models/gonzo/imperialjumptroopers/ijptrooper/ijptrooper.mdl NCO: models/gonzo/imperialjumptroopers/ijplieutenant/ijplieutenant.mdl Officer: models/gonzo/imperialjumptroopers/ijpsergeant/ijpsergeant.mdl VCMDR: models/gonzo/imperialjumptroopers/ijpofficer/ijpofficer.mdl CMDR: models/gonzo/imperialjumptroopers/ijpcommander/ijpcommander.mdl Weapon Kit: Enlisted: E-11T (rw_sw_e11t), EC-17( rw_sw_scoutblaster) Dark Binoculars (rw_sw_bino_dark) dradio NCO: E-11T (rw_sw_e11t) EC-17 (rw_sw_scoutblaster) Dark Binoculars (rw_sw_bino_dark) dradio Officer: E-11T (rw_sw_e11t) EC-17 (rw_sw_scoutblaster) Dark Binoculars (rw_sw_bino_dark) DP-23 Shotgun (rw_sw_dp23) cross_arms_swep dradio VCMDR: E-11T (rw_sw_e11t) EC-17 (rw_sw_scoutblaster) Dark binoculars (rw_sw_bino_dark) DP-23 Shotgun (rw_sw_dp23) DLT-19 Heavy Machine gun (rw_sw_dlt19) cross_arms_swep cross_arms_infront_swep dradio CMDR: Exact same as VCMDR Health: Enlisted: 200 NCO: 300 Officer: 450 VCMDR: 550 CMDR:600 Armor: Enlisted: 100 NCO: 250 Officer 300 VCMDR: 450 CMDR: 500 Description (Optional): Have you ever been worried about your gun someday failing you? Do you feel your gun is not living up to it's potential? Well now you don't have to worry anymore! Here comes the 412th Smiths' Battalion! The 412th is Primarily a passive RP battalion, In which they will take your gun, fix it for you, and hand it back to you like it just came out of the factories on Kashyyk. Besides just being a Passive battalion, the 412th could also hold their own in a fight. With their specially modified E-11Ts, They can lay suppressive fire down a hall and give Troops the forward momentum they need to drive back the enemy. They could also hold down a certain section of the battlefield and keep it from getting overrun. Now going back to the ISD, In the Armory we will regularly check supplies and ask for a possible restock on supplies. Also while in the Armory you are to be Semi-quiet, Weapons Holstered, and Gunsmiths have the Final say over the Shop. Now another thing with these repairs, This is a given; we DO NOT CHARGE FOR A REPAIR. Charging for repairs is stupid and it wastes peoples money that they could be using for other things like crates and/or gambling. Our bunks will be on the first floor of the ISD in the center hallway with two rooms, one being for enlisted, and one for command( I would like officers to spawn in the armory if possible). Moving on to the Armory itself, I would like to have the armory placed across the hall from SHB control room(if this is not available I am flexible to try any room as long as it has the space), as this would grant troops easier access to the Armory and it's services. If you need more information I have an SOP here: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1h5zaMrMAO3q9CQL7rVNrPQwv0UuHag_Siapn_sfLcSY/edit?usp=sharing
  10. 1. What is your IGN? (In Game Name) : Stormy 2. What Regiment are you applying for? 501st Vice Commander 3. Why do you want to be a vice commander of this branch? I want to be a vice commander of the 501st because I want to ensure that the 501st stays at peak preformance. A big reason I want to become vice commander is because I want to help the commander and other vice commander with their duties if it becomes too overburdened. As Vice commander I would make sure all troops have something to do such as patrols, training etc. I will also personally do trainings for the battalion if no officers or NCOs are on. The secondary reason I want to become Vice commander is to make sure all rules of the battalion are followed. As Vice commander I want to make sure there is no mingery in the 501st, ever. I also want to be able to have better connections with other battalions, by that I mean to do trainings with them to make sure everyone is in tip-top shape. 4. How much game time do you have on the server? 2-3 weeks 5. What is the Main Purpose of a Vice commander for a branch? The main purpose, That I believe, a Vice Commander has in their branch is to uphold their battalion and make it look as pristine as possible. Another purpose they have is to have good relations with their troopers in that battalion. Whilst maintaining professionality, they should also be friendly and kind of chummy with the battalion troops. This means doing trainings, assisting with tryouts at any point if needed, and other things. Moreover The responsibilites of the Vice commander is to keep the battalion running like a well oiled machine, and maintain friendly connections withing the battalion 6. Why should we trust you to be a commander? : I've been dedicated to the 501st ever since I had joined it. My alleigance to the 501st is unwavering, and will remain to be unwavering. I have had a lot of experience commanding battalions such as STs, Scouts, and 501st. I've shown that I am not a minge and will carry out my duties with most seriousness. I try to be on everyday unless I have work, or other responsiblities to tend to. I will prove what it takes to be a Vice commander to The Command and the community. 7. How often can you be Online? : Almost all day unless work or other related matters 8. Do you have any Warnings? (What for?) : No warnings as of my knowledge
  11. What is your name? Faux What is your rank? TP Who gave you permission? Matrix What Squadron are you applying for? Cobra What can you do to assist the Squadron Leader? I can assist with doing certain training with the squad to make sure they are in tip top shape. I have been a 501st officer, and I have different training ideas to help Cobra squadron be the best it can be What skills do you have to be apart of this Squadron? I can fly transports effectively, and make sure the troops get from point A to point B. I can also protect transports effectively with any ship from the rebel scum Do you understand if you are striked you will be removed from the Squadron? Yes I understand and accept that if I am striked I will be removed
  12. What is your name? Faux What is your rank? FP How long have you been an Enlisted? About 2 weeks What rank are you applying for? EP How many strikes do you have? None Why should we trust you with a NCO rank? I am a dedicated member of the server, I will do consistent tryouts and only accept the best so there is no more mingery and bring glory to the SF and the empire. I alsso was in the 501st and now what to look for in certain trainees. I don't just want numbers for the SF, I want dedicated #s who are willing to do their part to progress the SF. If possible as NCO I can run PT on minges to ensure they wln't minge around again. What can you do to assist Officers with this rank? I can run consistent tryouts and if possible do patrols and training with the enlisted and give them tips with flying. I can also take the weight of doing consistent patrols with the enlisted, and ensuring their flying is in top shape. I also will watch enlisted closely and report any serious wrongdoings to my higher-ups to have action taken. Do you agree that if you are striked within the first week you will be put back down to the Enlisted rank? Yes. I fully understand and accept This has been edited