Veteran

Veteran (12/14)

• Very Popular Rare
  • Dedicated
  • First Post
  • Collaborator
  • Posting Machine Rare

Recent Badges

1. MJ!!!! You are a great guy, I joined around the time you joined and we went through the ranks together for PD HC, ARU, and maybe staff idk I forgot xD. But you were good at your job in PD HC and also helping out with things when possible, you were also a great JMT member! I miss you man, you will always have a home in PD HC if you ever wanted to come back! (also the clips are bangers fr)
  2. this cannot be real, dw itll be handeled with extreme caution !!!!!
  3. Welcome back! Glad to have you back!
  4. -Support Exactly what Matilda said.
  5. High Command Policy This forum was created to prevent Inactive Executive High Command, Junior High Command. The rules are as stated, you may be Executive High Command in one Main Department (EX:PD/State/EMS/SWAT/FBI) and Executive High Command of 1 Sub Department (EX:HRT/CERT/USMS/SS/DOC). This means you can be executive high command in a sub department and in a main department. Section 2; A person can hold 2 Junior High Command Positions which can vary. A Junior High Command Position is classified as following: SRT MAJ, DF CPT/MAJ, SWAT TL, EMS Asst Chief,SS DCOO/COO. FBI COS/DCOS. References can be gathered outside the PD Meeting Room. To Clarify all above, Each person can hold 1 EHC Rank in a Main Department, 1 EHC Rank in a Sub Department. Each person can hold 2 JR High Command Positions in all Depts. Main Department stands for a main department, for instance SRT or State Police. A Sub-department stands for a branch off a main department, for instance CERT, HRT.
  6. MiniEpic

Tl Jacks 48HR

You did a great job inside of SWAT High Command. You were good at your job, I wish you luck inside of staff and whatever you focus on! Much love, o7.
  7. You were a great USMS Agent! You provided a great contribute to USMS, and to the server. Hope to see you again, O7 brother,.
  8. MiniEpic

I'm Back

Welcome back! Happy to see you back around
  9. You were a great commander, helping SWAT to its fullest. You were put in commander at a rough time of the departments history, still getting it through it. I would love to see how you do in PD High Command. O7.
  10. Thank you for your work inside of PD Low Command. You helped during meetings and also some other areas in our command team. You provided great incite into concurrent issues, with great laughs and more. I wish you the best, hope to see you in the future!