Experienced

Experienced (11/14)

• Well Followed Rare
  • Posting Machine Rare
  • Dedicated
  • Collaborator
  • First Post

Recent Badges

1. Hello everyone I am pretty sure everyone knows me. I have been with the Gaminglight community for around 4+ years and I have loved every second of it. I have so many good memories throughout the years and I have made a lot of friends over the years. Even though it hurts me to leave all great things must come to an end. I'm going to try to mention people that I've known for a long time and/or have helped me tremendously. It is not in order. Zeeptin: The best owner ever. Did not talk to you much but it was always fun talking to you even if something was happening with the server lol. Thanks for all the good memories your community gave me. Thomas (SS HC one): You have been for me since DAY ONE when I joined this server and was an OFC I had so many questions and you answered them all and made me feel welcomed in the server. Thanks for everything you did to help me. :)) Drippy/Jimmy: I want to thank you so much for all you did on the server and for letting me become JMT. Being JMT taught me so much about the server and let me help the server out as much as I could. It was super fun being JMT for you guys and playing other games with ya. Ridgeland: Even though you already resigned and prob won't see this I still wanted to put this. You are a great friend and a hilarious guy to be around your laugh is so fucking contagious it was super fun playing Minecraft and other games with you. Upgrade your storage so we can play more games. (plz) Seb: Furry man don't even know what to say tbh. You are a great friend and always helped me when I needed it. It was also super fun playing Roblox, Minecraft, and r6 with you. You were a great HOS. Also, I will never call you Rocky, Seb. Scor: Biggest NPC fr fr. But on a real note, you were a great friend and super funny. It was fun doing a little bit of trolling with you when you were on. Also, say reallyyyyyyyyy. MiniEpic: Damn where do I even start? We have known each other since the ARU days in like 2020 and when I was in your YouTube video the day before you got removed from ARU lol. You were a great friend and a funny guy to be around. It was fun watching you climb the ranks in all the departments you were in. P.S Don't worry I will keep all the clips I have of you, especially the one with 15 THOUSAND VIEWS on medal lmao. Brucey: A great person to talk to and an awesome therapist lol. Thanks for helping me a bunch when I first got PD HC Mr. Roblox man. Ajax: THE GOATTTT!! you helped me with so much when I was EMS, PD Low Command you have no clue how much it meant to me at the time also helped me with HC stuff thanks for answering my 1001 questions. Nimo: Cat guy. keep it up with the W updates you been a great manager so far. Tactical: That one Brit ish guy, The funnest brit ish man in the world ong. I have known you for such a long time and always funny, especially on Omegle. Also try not to get banned for copy and pasting something in chat again. Masterson/Kitty: WOOOO SRT, You guys were a great Commander/Co commander it was fun patrolling with ya. Also big thanks for letting me become SRT LC it taught me so much and thanks for everything #BringbackReiredstafftagforJMT
  2. MJTHEOG

Woah

Happy new year!
  3. MJTHEOG

Hey

W welcome back
  4. Sad to see you go :(( it was fun talking to you
  5. Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:526631405 Reason for Resignation: Today I got chief so unfortunately I have to resign but it was super fun being in State/C.E.R.T and thanks for the opportunity as LC in both State/C.E.R.T :))
  6. What you want to see? - When someone is typing in chat a "..." be above there head. Why should we add it? - So when staff are in sits (Or when your talking to someone who does not have a mic) we can see that there typing and not just sitting there wondering if they are. This is what happens now when someone types in chat (https://imgur.com/a/s8LPUym.. Nothing!) What are the advantages of having this? - So people can tell when someone is typing in chat Who is it mainly for? - Everyone Links to any content - N/A