Collaborator

Collaborator (7/14)

• Dedicated
  • First Post
  • Collaborator
  • Reacting Well
  • Conversation Starter

Recent Badges

1. +SUPPORT "We were bad but now we're good, moving into your neighborhood, you know we're trying our best to be, functioning members of society." -Sex offender shuffle
  2. Steam Name: GAM3 In-game Name: CI RND OA GAM3 Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:460390799 Job Blacklisted From: All jobs with tranquilizers. Reason for the Job Blacklist: Mass tranquilizing humans. Dispute: I was recently unbanned and I want to make a comeback to the server. I understand I've expressed that before, to multiple people. However, I have found this hard because I cannot get too high up in my main branch, RND, due to the fact that I cannot use tranquilizers. I would like a second chance at these jobs. However, I understand some of you may have doubts about me being allowed to have tranquilizers, but I will prove that I will not abuse them. It has also been about a week since I was unbanned. I would only like a second chance with tranquilizers to prove I will not abuse them as I once did.
  3. +Support It's been long enough, I'm pretty sure he waited longer than me to appeal. I believe he deserves a second chance in the server.
  4. GAM3

Jimm's MMF App.

+Support Active, Trains people, good guy
  5. Name- GAM3 Steam ID- STEAM_0:1:460390799 Discord Name- Heavy#7285 Rank and branch (Nu7, E11, CI, Security)- List any punishments you have been given (warns, bans, Strikes, ect)- Why do you want to join Delta-5? I want to help eliminate on site threats. I want to help deal with Ci, Sarkic, and D-Class. I also want to experience the branch and see if I like it and overall just engage more with the people inside the branch. Why should we let you into Delta-5? I understand my warns don't look the best, but I've moved on since then. I want to come back into RP and I was recommended by a Captain (Pikachu) Do you promise to uphold any and all community, server, and SOP rules and RP values? Yes If accepted be sure to contact an FTO or command in-game or on discord for training!
  6. Steam Name: GAM3 Ingame Name: CI RND IA Bean SteamID: STEAM_0:1:460390799 Job Blacklisted From: All Jobs With Tranqs Reason for the Job Blacklist: Mass Tranqing Humans Dispute: I wish to make a comeback to the server and I have joined a branch. But later in CI Rnd you get tranqs. I want to be able to get a decent rank, but will not be able to do so without access to jobs with tranqs. The occurrence of me mass tranqing was March 16th, 2021, more than a year ago. I wish to have a second chance with tranq jobs. I will not abuse them this time and will play responsibly.
  7. Steam Name: GAM3 SteamID: STEAM_0:1:460390799 Ingame Name: GAM3 Ban Length: Permanent Admin that Banned you: Hoovy Reason for Ban: RDM x97 Dispute: Well, I agree what I did was without reason and I should not have done it. Well, when I was banned my original ban length was 30 days, I waited 25 out of the 30 days. After those 25 days, I was banned from the TeamSpeak which I am unbanned from now. And Hoovy the one who banned me from the TeamSpeak decided to extend my ban from 5 days remaining to permanent. I do not believe that my ban was inherently false, however I do believe that everyone deserves a second chance. I have bettered myself in the past couple of months and I believe I have changed for the better, and I believe that if I am unbanned I can contribute to the community once again. I apologize for what I have previously done in the game, and wish to prove that I will contribute to the roleplay.
  8. GAM3

ban appeal

I think that would be a anti-semitic bind
  9. -Support If you fall, it's a skill issue, it's that simple.
  10. @PillercatHowever, how recent were these interactions you had with me?
  11. Steam Name: Visibly Distressed Madara SteamID: STEAM_0:1:460390799 Ingame Name: GAM3 Ban Length: Permanent Admin that Banned you: Hoovy Reason for Ban: Death Threats Dispute: So, I was banned from the server originally for setting the nuke of on the 280 job. I was banned for 30 days for that, and I was waiting my ban, I waited about 25 days. Then I was talking to people in TeamSpeak, and I joined the security channel. And someone was micspamming, they were playing soundboards and other things. I didn't think anything of what I said because I meant it as a joke. What I had said was, "You deserve the death sentence." Now, I see how some people can take this badly, and at the time I didn't see anything inherently wrong with what I said, however I did intend for this to be a joke and didn't actually mean the person micspamming deserved death in any sort of way. I have attempted to make a change for the better in myself, and the way I am. I have been being more calm and chilled out than I was a few months ago. I do not intend to ruin any rp if I do get this second chance, and do not intend to harass people. If I get unbanned I do not expect to be unblacklisted from any jobs, as I did deserve those job blacklists, however I just want a second chance at the server.
  12. GAM3

GAM3's Ban Appeal

When did I try to crash the server?