90texas

• Last visited

About 90texas

Recent Profile Visitors

The recent visitors block is disabled and is not being shown to other users.

90texas's Achievements

Rookie

Rookie (2/14)

• First Post
  • Conversation Starter
  • Week One Done
  • One Month Later
  • One Year In

Recent Badges

1. Guess what, he was RDMing me, so what would you do in this situation, the owner starts killing you outside of spawn, ask him to stop, replies with "Its not RDM if I'm the owner". Seriously? You shouldnt be asking why he would RDM, the point is that he did. I think a few, alot more than a few, dialogs missing from there. I was talking to another person, Hau, he was being an asshole to me while I was trying to get loaded in correctly. The only dialog I had with the owner was when he was RDMing me so I told him to fuck off, I don't like being randomly killed. Sorry for getting upset that the owner was being a minge.
  2. I had no idea that Zeeptin was homosexual, I wouldn't have called him a faggot if I knew that. Sorry to anyone that is offended by this horrific term.
  3. Do I deserve a perma ban though? I still like the server, I was planning on donating too, not that y'all care, but I was an actual RPer, not a minge or someone who has NITRP
  4. Lmfao, how can this be so one sided
  5. But he was RDMing me, I was upset the owner was acting like that.
  6. Steam Name: 90texas Ingame Name: 90texas SteamID: STEAM_1:1:44100639 Ban Length: Permanent Admin that Banned you: Zeeptin Reason for Ban: "Stop RDMing faggot" Dispute: Really? I have not even killed a single person on your server. You banned me because you were RDMing me and I called you out on it. Completely childish to ban me for telling you to stop RDMing me.