Contributor

Contributor (5/14)

• First Post
  • Collaborator
  • Conversation Starter
  • Reacting Well
  • Week One Done

Recent Badges

1. He got trained today with me and slummy and we were told not to phis gun a single person no matter what. (Deepens on the situation)
  2. Doob

Evans SO App

I don't know why this happened, but please never do it again
  3. What is your in-game name?: Doob/ AO Commander Doob What is your steam name?: Doob What is your steam ID?: STEAM_0:0:454386174 Do you have any other experience with staffing?: (If yes, explain) Yes I was a Moderator for this server back in August 2020 and have many other experiences staffing wise in other communities. What date did you start playing in the community? (roughly) I started playing the community back around August 2020 and left, but started playing around 04/29/2021 and have been on every day since then. What date did you make your forums account? April 6, 2020 Current rank on server (This is a ULX rank ONLY! Not a RP Rank)? Darth How many warns do you have on the server? I have 1 warning (This warn was when I first joined the server in 2020 and this was when I was first introduced to Garry's Mod so I didn’t know how to properly role play) Have you donated? Yes around 160 to 180USD What rank are you applying for? Trial Moderator Have you read the staff guidelines? Yes and I understand them as well Timezone: EST Permission (Admin+ need this): N/A Why do you believe that you deserve the rank? (Can be any length) I believe that I deserve this rank for three main reasons. These reasons are that I am reliable, can use my ability to solve and decipher problems at hand, and also am able to respect others no matter what opinion they may have. For example, I can be on at any time of the day when my help is needed, and be able to help others with any issues or problems. This also means keeping my activity up on the server and being able to be online, so that if people have problems they can be fixed. I want to be able to keep the community as fun and enjoyable as possible. This being said mining is not tolerated, and because of this minges may have the ability to ruin someone's role play experience. This means that they should be dealt with and punished accordingly. I also stand by the rule “treat others the way you would like to be treated.” This shows that I will respect other opinions and I won’t judge players on how they may act and/or think. Finally, I believe that I deserve this rank because I know what it takes to be able to become a staff member and what jobs and responsibilities that comes with this opportunity as well. How would you handle someone that is Mass RDMing and when you bring him/her to an admin sit all they do is curse at you? The First thing that I would do if someone was Mass RDMing is that I would bring them to me in a secure location (Somewhere on top of the ISD) where no one can listen to our conversation. I would start to tell them why he/she was brought to the sit and then explain to then why they are in this predicament. If they begin to start cussing at me I would gag them. I would then give them a second chance by telling them to type into chat so that they are given the most chance to tell his/her side of the story. If they still cuss at me I will then mute them. I would then go ahead and check logs to see if they did in fact Mass RDM and if they did then I would call for a Admin+ to come ban and warn him for Mass RDM and Staff Disrespect.
  4. What is your ingame name? : Doob What is your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:454386174 What is your rank on the Naval Roster?: SubLT What specialty are you applying for?: AO What Naval HC (Admiral +) gave you permission to apply?: not Ostrich/not Flamingo What can you do to improve the branch you will be responsible for? There are many ways that I can improve and better advance this branch. For example, I can make sure to help with the organization with commanders of SF (This means updating roster, etc.) and make sure everyone is doing there best while on the job. I can also get the the activity up by doing multiple tryouts a day, so that there will be many opportunities for others to join. Another improvement is to make sure that you're interacting with everyone in SF and making sure that they are doing good and not having any issues. I also believe that is is our responsibilities as an AO that we make sure everyone is having fun and enjoying themselves on the server this means doing sims and other things, and also making sure there are no minges to disrupt this experience. I also want to be able to help this branch because there aren't as many AO's as there used to be and I want there to be people to look over and help SF and be able to have the ability to help in anyway they can. Why should you be trusted with this position?: I should be trusted in this positions because I am very reliable when it comes to helping others, and I can be on at anytime, if my help is need at that time. I also have played the server for a while and have also have had previous experience as a naval member, and know what it takes to handle this type of position. I can also be trusted in this position because of the fact that I can respect others opinions even if their opinions may not match with mine. Why do you want this rank?: There are many reasons I desire to have this rank. The first reason, is that I want to have the opportunity to be able to work with SF and still be able to have an impact on Naval as well. This also allows me to get a new experience with this type of specialty, and I get to interact with new people and also put some effort onto helping another battalion. I also want to get better by challenging myself to being able to take on different responsibilities and making myself a better Naval member in general. This rank is important to me because I want to help others in any way possible. Do you understand that if you receive a strike you will be stripped of this rank?: Yes, I understand this What is your purpose within your assigned branch?: My purpose within this branch is to make sure all SF is doing there jobs on a daily bases. This means doing patrols on and off the ISD, training, and making sure they are behaving and following instructions. This also means that I have a job of making sure I do tryouts, organize the battalion, and even train to better my skills as an AO as well. Also another one of my duties in this branch is to make sure SF activity is up, and make sure everyone is doing well, and if there are any issues, it is my job to resolve them. The final purpose of an AO is to also know what ships are coming In and Out of the ISD and Identifying the ones that are not allowed to be on the ISD.