Community Regular

Community Regular (8/14)

• First Post
  • Collaborator
  • Reacting Well
  • Very Popular Rare
  • Week One Done

Recent Badges

1. Aight, my bad @Zero X. Looks like you have changed. Imma take back this report. No formal warn/ban was handed from what I know. He never said anything else about the situation after I told him, so I was going of the premise that nothing ever came out of it.
  2. Your in game name: TwizKury Your Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:511677233 The player's in game name: SX Associate Zero The player's steam ID (required): STEAM_0:0:13606971 Date and Time This Incident Occurred: May 27, 2020 What did the player do: Said the nword. And before you ask, yes this did happen a few months ago. I'm only re-reporting this because recently i realized he wasn't banned/given a warning or any form of punishment (even though I told Hotshot about the situation, and gave evidence). Evidence (required): What do you believe should happen to the player: Personally, IDC what happens to him, but ig a ban? Not exactly sure the punishment that should be given. Any extra information: Yes, IK that this happened 5 months ago, but i decided to make a formal report after my other one wasn't dealt with, so apologies if it's too late to do anything. Also, timestamp is 3:49
  3. im trying to find the steamid rn, i just dont know his profile name. 1. thank you for not immediately -supporting the post because the video was 5 months old 2. they didn't issue a formal warning/ban (from what I saw), he just said "it'll be dealt with" and did something else
  4. Your in game name: TwizKury Your Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:511677233 The player's in game name: SX Associate Zero The player's steam ID (required): currently looking for it Date and Time This Incident Occurred: May 27, 2020 What did the player do: Said the nword. And before you ask, yes this did happen a few months ago. I'm only re-reporting this because recently i realized he wasn't banned/given a warning or any form of punishment (even though I told Hotshot about the situation, and gave evidence). Evidence (required): What do you believe should happen to the player: Personally, IDC what happens to him, but ig a ban? Not exactly sure the punishment that should be given. Any extra information: Yes, IK that this happened 5 months ago, but i decided to make a formal report after my other one wasn't dealt with, so apologies if it's too late to do anything
  5. +support i dont fucking understand why the taxi driver job is paid anyways when it's this busted. before hiding something behind a paywall, at least make the product PLAYABLE.
  6. +support I think this would be a great idea. Maybe make it so theres a curfew during night time? idk, just a theory.
  7. still, i made this suggestion so i could make a few changes/additions from the og suggestion.
  8. What are you suggesting? - To bring back ID Checkpoints. Hear me out. Make it so every one who wants to come/exit to HCZ have to have their ID's checked. If it's not a sleuth, this is how the conversation should go: Boarder Officer: Hello, may I see ID? SCP Staff: Sure. (does /me gives id) Boarder Officer: (does /me puts id into id reader) Boarder Officer: (does /me gives ID back) SCP Staff: Thanks! If it IS a sleuth, this is the ideal situation: Boarder Officer: May I see ID? Sleuth: Sure. (gives id, rolls)* Boarder Officer: Alright, let me confirm this with the rest of staff (secretly calls out on foundation comms) Them, security comes and detains the sleuth. *Sleuth must roll higher than 40 to enter HCZ without a valid ID. How would this change better the server? - It adds realism, as i imagine the foundation doing something like this. It also makes sleuth's job a tad harder, making their job not-so-easy. To add on to that, it'll help Security with their jobs of keeping CI out. Are there any disadvantages of making this change to the server? If so, explain. - None, to my knowledge at least. Who would this change mostly benefit? - Security, SCP Staff in general. Please link any workshop content, screenshots, or anything that you think may be helpful to those who view this suggestion - N/A
  9. MAJOR +support this dude on research is fucking amazing. he's responsible, extremely friendly, and IMO would make a great staff. The only "issue" I guess is activeness on forums, and the entire warn thing. but otherwise, definetely deserves Tmod!
  10. What are you suggesting? - For there to be a sign in D-block showing how to be trained for a branch. That sentence makes little to no sense, so here's what I mean in depth. So, in d-block, near the elevator, put a poster up that says "Welcome to SCP-RP! To get trained for (branch), follow these steps" 1. Press F4, go to (branch), and go to (branch) trainee. 2. Follow the steps provided in (branch) training room 3. Wait for a trainer to come along and train you" How would this change better the server? - So people won't have to be paying attention for an advert to be trained. As a research trainer, it's extremely frustrating to have to advert, wait 2 minutes, and advert again, so adding the poster will make the entire training process much easier. Are there any disadvantages of making this change to the server? If so, explain. - Nope. It's not a major change, so it shouldn't be hard to implement. Who would this change mostly benefit? - Newer players and trainers. Please link any workshop content, screenshots, or anything that you think may be helpful to those who view this suggestion - Currently making a poster, will post in comments once completed.
  11. +support Even with numbers, d-class are generally weak. Security only really lose d-block depending on the number of security and whether or not security has good coordination skills. IMO D-Class should have a role like this. Im surprised it's not in the game actually.
  12. You know what, fuck it. You can shoot bigfoot in most scenarios you want. There.
  13. https://docs.google.com/document/d/1oSd5s6NzXKKr4mpOzXHki3JPT5-zi78W731qfnwjwLM/edit?usp=sharing