Rising Star

Rising Star (9/14)

• Dedicated
  • First Post
  • Collaborator
  • Conversation Starter
  • Reacting Well

Recent Badges

1. 1. Steam Name?: Meridian 2. Steam ID?: it be like STEAM0:011 and then some numbers 3. Roster Name?: Uhhhhh Crest 4. Current Rank?: Class D 5. When were you promoted?: I was last promoted on 2/26/2022 6. How long have you been a member of GENSEC (roughly)?: since 2019 ish 7. Do you promise to uphold all rules instated by GamingLight and by the many Security guidelines?: Me??? Of course i do! 8. Do you promise to uphold your duties as a command member in leadership, mentoring, problem-solving, etc.?: No, can't be doiing that 9. Do you promise that you will listen and respect your lower / higher rankings?: Eh sometimes 10. Why do you want to become a senior command member? (150 WORDS+): Dear [Hiring Manager], I am writing to express my interest in the senior command position that is currently available at [Company Name]. With [number of years] years of experience in [relevant field], I am confident that I have the skills and expertise required for this role. Throughout my career, I have gained a wealth of experience in [specific skills or experiences]. I have a proven track record of success in [achievements or responsibilities], and I am always looking for new challenges and opportunities to grow. I am a highly organized and detail-oriented individual, with excellent leadership and communication skills. As a senior command, I understand the importance of leading by example and fostering a positive and productive work environment. I am dedicated to ensuring the success of my team, and I am always willing to go above and beyond to support my colleagues. I am also knowledgeable in [related software or technologies], and I am always open to learning and incorporating new tools and methods into my work. I am excited about the opportunity to join the team at [Company Name], and I am confident that my skills and experience make me an excellent candidate for this role. Thank you for considering my application. I look forward to the opportunity to further discuss my qualifications with you. Sincerely, [Your Name] 11. What would you do if a Security Officer was constantly leaving D Block?: Kill him with a barret 50 cal 12. What would you do if an NCO kept on leaving d-block with terrible reasons?: Kill him with a barret 50 cal, then demote him twice 13. What do you do if an E-11 private comes into D-Block and attempts to take command of all of the security?: stab him until he leaves 14. Explain the process of promoting a corporal to sergeant in your own words: " You are now a corporal congratulations, 1LT (insert name here) train him"
  2. +Support Huge support to this guy done brilliantly so far in GenSec, would an amazing asset to Jugg. To be clear, I have no clue who this person is, as I have not played the server in months.
  3. Welp, i'm sure most of you saw this coming, but I am resigning, for the second time. I have no idea if i'll ever come back but at the very least i'll try and hop on every couple weeks or something and see how shits going. I hope I did those who came before me proud, and I wish those who come after the best of luck. I'm not going to write out a bunch of personal messages on here because I'll miss all of you and that's way to many names to remember. So i'll see you all later I hope, bye bye.
  4. Name: Jack Crest Warden Name (If Applicable): Horace Rank: DHOS Length of LOA (MM/DD-MM/DD): 7/18/22 - 7/30/22 Reason for LOA: Shafer is really mean to me
  5. -Support, from what Orange said and the fact that you were banned before for racism, I feel like it was intentional, if it was the song I think you mean then It's got a LOT of Nwords in it, so why you would play it through your mic/soundboard or however is beyond me.
  6. Yeah - Support, from his perspective it looked like you were just stood AFK in a corridor, he asked what was up and you said yeah just speaking in private MTF comms , which imo is a little suspicious considering he IS mtf and a higher rank then you, perhaps if you'd said like private comms in general ,maybe but idk this seems like you gave yourself away.
  7. What bug is occurring? Security Juggernaut Brute does not have access to /site /sec Is it tied to a specific job, swep, player model, etc? Security Juggernaut Brute (Level 35+) Has it only occurred once, or is it continuous? Continuous Please provide screenshots or a short video of the bug in action: https://medal.tv/games/garrys-mod/clips/iTR43eKBf3McS/d133707txj4h?invite=cr-MSxja00sNTQ3MTYyNTEs
  8. This... This can't be happening, why Tazza? Well I wish you luck in whatever comes next, enjoy your retirement. But remember RRH Guardian Tiny Tazza will one day be needed yet again.
  9. What are you suggesting? - I'm not sure if it's possible, but make it so when it's changed to code Brown the sound effect is switched to a high reverb fart sound (linked at the bottom) How would this change better the server? - It would add to maintenance's RP, a fart of this magnitude would of course only be made by something taht would cause issues to the plumbing. But fr, I mean... come on. Are there any disadvantages of making this change to the server? If so, explain. - Absolutely none, people might spam it though. Who would this change mostly benefit? - Everyone. Please link any workshop content, screenshots, or anything that you think may be helpful to those who view this suggestion -
  10. -Support, It's very tempting to say something along the lines of "skill issue, requires good aim to use anyway", but being HCMD I gotta be all respectful and stuff. So, the M98B does 158 damage to the body which is all you can hit on Class D due to no head shot hitboxes which may one shot Class D, but as the age old tale goes, you're Dclass you shouldn't be difficult to kill, if you're struggling to riot because of it to me it seems like you need to try work with other class D more, one or two Class D shouldn't be able to wipe out GenSec it just doesn't make much sense. For those Dclass CC's that are worried about the sniper, please keep in mind you can have 100 125 which is quite a chunk more then OFC or Enlisted, and you have the Tec-9 which although not that good, probably isn't that much worse then Enlisted guns AND you guys have a LOT more experience then most people in GenSec, most OFC's don't know how to buy ammo, let alone crouch jump spam in combat with a half naked man using a guitar.
  11. Less people would buy 10 crates to get 1 thing when they could just send someone $20/a rare duplicate they got and get it that way. No idea if this is the actual reason, but I feel like this is a fair guess
  12. This isn't really true, they have 175 175, which is the same as Sec SCMD/CI Alpha OP, Yes I know I know they have to fight 3 MTF branches and all that, but they aren't really weak especially when comparing to GenSec. Over all, -Support I understand they can be annoying and difficult to deal with but it's just something we need to fight, I mean we can have cloakers in there for class D for god sakes.