Enthusiast

Enthusiast (6/14)

• Dedicated
  • First Post
  • Collaborator
  • Conversation Starter
  • Reacting Well

Recent Badges

1. Name: Turners Warden Name (If Applicable): N/A Juggernaut Name (If Applicable): Turners dev SteamID (If Resigning): STEAM_0:1:67639633 Rank: CPT What needs to be updated (Rank, FTO, Wardens, Strikes, Activity, Promotion date, or notes): everything What is the new entry needed?: n/a Notes: saw my activity go to shit for the server so instead of just holding a captain slot up with inactivity I have decided to retire to open up a slot for more active people who are in command. i will most likely be back in the future but for now i rather not hold up this spot any longer so you all have fun. btw if you read this sentence your cringe.
  2. Name: Turners Warden Name (If Applicable): Rank: CPT Length of LOA (MM/DD-MM/DD): 2/11 - 2/27 Reason for LOA: going on a cruise
  3. turner6372

Turners Loa

Name: Turners Warden Name (If Applicable): N/A Rank: CPT Length of LOA (MM/DD-MM/DD): 10/4 - 10/26 Reason for LOA: need some time to recharge so i dont have a full burn out
  4. Name: Turners Rank: CPT Steam ID (Example: STEAM_0:1:174348602): STEAM_0:1:67639633 Discord ID (Example: Hex-G#0702): Turners#6635 Current Sub-Branches your in: ccu, rig, sniper, riot, Jugg, FTO, marksmen, lightweight Why should you retain your rank (Command ONLY | 100+ words): I should retain my rank because I am normally active for 1-4 hours when its early in the morning and something has not come up that is preventing me from getting on. I always try my best to guide those who are lower ranking then me to be better at what they do and have a enjoyable time on the server. I always try my best to make sure enlisted who get on at night when I am on have a better experience then being the only person to defend dblock for a couple hours. all in all these are the reasons why I believe I should retain my rank and also thank you for your time Any Notes, Questions, or Concerns?: N/A
  5. have a good one sixx also hot damn those clips are old man i didnt realize you still had those
  6. +support looks good. tbh night time needs this buff as it is supper easy to lose dblock when we dont have people. i know this will make it harder for dclass to escape but they have no nlr and when its only 1 - 5 gensec gaurding dblock at night its vary easy to clear it out after a bit. that and i dont want to keep calling in mtf at 1 hp after i get shot by 3 dclass with negev's and 1 with a berret and barley making my escape so i can let mtf know without them doing a failed check in for dblock over comms/ finding a dclass in ez. day time might be diffrent story but i know that deffintly night time needs a buff like this to atleast make it a fair fight instead of wave survival for gensec
  7. PENDING This application is currently undergoing review by Juggernaut Command. Please wait up to 48 Hours while we process your application.
  8. turner6372

LOA

have fun with your loa
  9. PENDING Your application to Juggernaut Initiate is currently being decided upon by Jugg Command please wait 24 hours while we review your form some more
  10. PENDING Your application to Juggernaut Initiate is currently being decided upon by Jugg Command please wait 24 hours while we review your form some more
  11. +Support I have been bugging him about joining for a while now
  12. ACCEPTED Your application to Juggernaut Initiate has been accepted! Please see any Juggernaut Enforcer+ for training. Welcome to Juggernauts
  13. First +Support is as active as me
  14. Your in game name: Sec AJG Turners Your Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:67639633 The player's in game name: Bo bertman The player's steam ID (required): STEAM_0:1:188055818 Date and Time This Incident Occurred: 5/12/22 at 5:00 am est, 2 am pst What did the player do: player was raiding when there where less then 5 active combatents required for them to raid as scartic and kept on raiding after being told about the rules when they where close to the entrence, breached wrong scp as skartic Evidence (required): https://medal.tv/clips/kJaTg_cnSK5TQ/vpOefH6GU?invite=cr-MSxDT1MsNjI5ODEwOTIs , https://medal.tv/games/garrys-mod/clips/kJad8BB5AAmgd/d1337UZVHlAK?invite=cr-MSxqYk0sNjI5ODEwOTIs What do you believe should happen to the player: formal warning / or whatever is felt best for this Any extra information: there was an event team on who was encourging them to raid despite there was less then 5 active combatents on (also was not in the clipp but said as long as no one broke the rules against them they are fine with people breaking the rules). 173 clip was taken a little after scartic was already in and got to LCZ