Dat-Doge-Doe

• Last visited

About Dat-Doge-Doe

Recent Profile Visitors

The recent visitors block is disabled and is not being shown to other users.

Dat-Doge-Doe's Achievements

Apprentice

Apprentice (3/14)

• First Post
  • Collaborator
  • Conversation Starter
  • Week One Done
  • One Month Later

Recent Badges

1. Name: Kieran Sexton Rank: PFC Specialties (CE, FTO, Ranger): None SteamID: STEAM_0:1:419151052 How Active are you (1-10?): 7 Any Suggestions For Epsilon-11?: Yes, add back the old e-11 models, the new ones have missing eye textures and arent as good.
  2. This isnt a bug, it hasnt been added.
  3. If zeeptin banned you, its not going away.
  4. +support lotta evidence with this
  5. -support everything you need to know above
  6. Corner, you've taught me ways, and things to do, I never even knew about this until you told me, may you rest Also, thanks for teaching me this new gamemode.
  7. This is just a farewell, and best of luck to those who had the whitelist, I hope you get a new branch. On 16/04/20 it was announced in a meeting that A-1 was getting replaced, I was very sad at the time, but best of luck who those who had the whitelist. I even thought of becoming A-1, but by now it's a bit too late. Place your comments about this sudden change in the comments if you'd like. Good bye A-1, you will be missed.
  8. Lore Name: Cogwell Rank: AR SCP: 012 Question / Idea: Seeing if the human can physically resist 012. Background Research: Previous test done on this SCP, the previous person standed for a long time. Hypothesis: It's near impossible to resist it, but you can look away and it helps. Observations (What Happened During Test): D-class didnt resist, died in seconds, didnt take much time. Evidence/Visual Stimuli: N/A
  9. +Support +serves no purpose +way to bait people +gets security demoted for not giving people 5 sec on the green line, useless.
  10. Lore Name: Cogwell Rank: AR SCP: 012 Question / Idea: Seeing if the D-class can physically resist 012, he lasted 2 hours before his brain forced him to cut his wrist and begin writing blood. Background Research: I realised 012 forces people to cut their wrist, i was trying to disable that urge. Hypothesis: 012 can be interesting at times, but it can be dangerous. Observations (What Happened During Test): D-class looked at the note, resisted for a while, before being forces to cut open his wrist and write on the paper. Evidence/Visual Stimuli: None At The moment
  11. Lore Name: Cogwell. Rank: AR SCP: 1025 Question / Idea: Seeing if the class-D can create a new virus by using a scope to read one letter at a time, unfortunately, he read out the words 'C.A.R.D.I.A.C A.R.R.E.S.T' Died in seconds. Background Research: Previously tested on. Hypothesis: It was unsure if the class-d purposely did this, or simply wanted to die, but either one is interesting. Observations (What Happened During Test): Class-D opened the book, read cardiac arrest, and died in seconds. Evidence/Visual Stimuli: None atm.
  12. Lore Name: JR Cogwell. Rank: JR. SCP: 1025 Question / Idea: We decided to give a class-D a bunch of minor diseases, and other factors of 1025, to see what types of diseases he got, We also brought him to the medbay for surgery, turns out he had a large tumor growing from 1025. Background Research: I learned quite a bit about the book, just that you get what you read, so I got interested. Hypothesis: SCP-1025 can be used during combat, we can lay a book on the floor, put a tag saying 'Secret Files' for the intruders to read, then they might get a certain disease. Observations (What Happened During Test): Nothing much, just reading the book, occasional coughs. Evidence/Visual Stimuli: None.