Enthusiast

Enthusiast (6/14)

• First Post
  • Collaborator
  • Conversation Starter
  • Reacting Well
  • Week One Done

Recent Badges

1. +SUPPORT Everything above Derick is a great player, active on forums, in game and he is comprehensive and responsive. He truly deserves a shot!
  2. What is your in-game name?: Havoc What is your steam name?: Bigjoe10 What is your steam ID?: STEAM_0:0:3757568 Do you have any other experience with staffing?: (If yes, explain) Yes I have been Admin/MOD on other servers from years ago that are no longer operational! What date did you start playing on the community? (roughly) I started playing around fall of 2018, Sept-Nov. What date did you make your forums account? March of 2020 Current rank on server (This is a ULX rank ONLY! Not a RP Rank)? VIP+ How many warns do you have on the server (Show proof with a screenshot)? Old screenshot but I have 5. 2 From 2020 the rest are from 1-2 years ago. Have you donated? Yes for VIP+. Fubar, EMP and a CC ! What rank are you applying for? TRIAL MOD. Are you staff on another community (BE HONEST)? No I play strictly GamingLight Police RP Have you read the staff guidelines at ? You will be tested on it: Yes!! Timezone: EST Permission (Senior Moderator+ need this): Why do you believe that you deserve the rank? (150 Word Minimum) A primary goal of mine on Gaming Light is not only to be a good well known player. But It is a goal of mine to help the community/players grow. There are so many times I come on GL to see multiple staff on, but not On duty. Which causes major concern for myself. Where players are being disrespected/abused and no one Is there to help them. If you ask anybody I try my best to help my fellow members of the GL community although I don't possess any true power to help them. I just try my best to guide them or de-escalate situations until Staff arrive. I am working more and more on being level headed, and more laid back. ( Although I am a firm believer that EVERBODY should speak their mind and STAND UP for what YOU believe in , professionally and respectfully, and respectfully don't let anyone ever BULLY you out of how you FEEL!) I feel that once I am apart of the staffing team my superiors/leaders will start to see the real me, and get to know me as not some random player on GL but as a legit POSITIVE influence and legit MEMBER of this community. I want to see GL grow, I want to see GL thrive and be the top Server on Garrys Mod. I support all GL servers, but I play DAILY on Police RP. Again I want to reiterate that I learn something new daily, and even as a Staff Member I will continue to GROW and become more and more helpful, positive and good influence for players of all age and race. I want to be known to all of you as a honest guy, with good intentions, strictly here to HELP for the greater good. This is my 3rd Application I believe, and I would be 100% Honored and grateful to have an OPPORTUNITY to be apart of this Team! I genuinely think GL needs mature individuals on their staffing team ( although our current team is on point) There is always room for growth and potential. I thank you all for your consideration of this request! - HAVOC How would you handle someone that is Mass RDMing and when you bring him/her to an admin sit all they do is curse at you? If a player was reported to me in regards to MASS RDming I would immediately !bring player and !jail player to prevent them from causing any more harm/interfering with another players good time on the server. Once I do that and they are being nothing but disrespectful and immature I would immediately gag them. If it went any further than that I would mute them. After doing everything I could do in my power I would be obligated to inform my higher up ( while that player is with me) to !ban them for the appropriate amount of time. As a Moderator/Admin it is our duty to ensure player integrity across the board and to PROTECT the good players that want to have fun and enjoy their time. We have no room for racism, hateful comments and true player disrespect.
  3. + Support +Great Player +Great Roleplay/Work +Tremendous Growth as a Community Member and Player! +Knows Server Rules Good Luck Alex!
  4. Sometimes we just need to relax, and let things take their course! -support for this mistake Don't feel discouraged Savage, I can see your frustration but it was a genuine mistake. Cheers all!
  5. + SUPPORT If you have a taser on an individual, say in a foot pursuit, or in general, if you've HAD your taser on the individual and they decide to pull a M4 out on safety, then YES OFC/PD/Law Enforcement should still be able to utilize the NON LETHAL Force to PREVENT LETHAL Force.
  6. Sorry mate, you're mature, and level headed for sure. No doubt If forum activity/in game would increase you could be staff. But now replying to own App/Showing disregard/Distaste to our server is a no go in my books.
  7. ++ Support +Mature +level headed +Active/Becoming active more and more!
  8. What is your in-game name?: Havoc What is your steam name?: Bigjoe10 What is your steam ID?: STEAM_0:0:3757568 Do you have any other experience with staffing?: (If yes, explain) Yes, the few servers I was Admin/MOD on are now discontinued! But I have some experience when it comes to staffing. Been playing GMOD for a loooooooong time. (Still learning though) What date did you start playing on the community? (roughly) I started playing this server around October/NOV of 2018 What date did you make your forums account? March 2nd, 2020 Current rank on server (This is a ULX rank ONLY! Not a RP Rank)? VIP+ How many warns do you have on the server (Show proof with a screenshot)? 5 (2 from this year) the rest from 2018-2019 I do believe. This is a old screen shot. 1 Warn was removed for being a False Warn. Have you donated?Yes VIP+. Fubar, EMP and CC. What rank are you applying for? Trial Moderator Are you staff on another community (BE HONEST)? Negative, I play strictly GL Police RP/Military sometimes/SCP RP sometimes. Have you read the staff guidelines at ? You will be tested on it: Yes I have read staff guidelines and I continue to read staff guidelines. Timezone: EST Permission (Senior Moderator+ need this): Why do you believe that you deserve the rank? (150 Word Minimum) I believe I deserve the rank of Trial Moderator due to my love, activity and dedication to this server. I am not implying that I by any means am more deserving than any other individual. I just feel that GL Community needs mature individuals in positions of responsibility/Administrative Roles. I have been on this server for going on 2 1/2 years. EVERYDAY I learn something new on GL. There have been many ups and downs, misunderstandings and arguments in the past that I feel are all, well, in the past now. Not only have I shown growth in the community but I have faced adversity and managed to grow THROUGH that as well. I know I can sometimes come off as an arrogant ass hole but that is never the case. I just try to get my points across as clear as possible. Also that is something I have been working on is just remaining chill and maintaining my bearings during sits/arguments. I love this server, community and damn near every player ive encountered. We are all here with one ultimate goal in mind: TO HAVE FUN, MAKE FRIENDS. I want to be a Great mediator, Moderator, and Admin to the GL community. I have been willing to learn, train, and study to make sure I meet all requirements for STAFF. And even upon becoming staff there will be much to learn, which I am here to do. I feel like I would make a great Tmod, where admins will be able to work with me 1 on 1 and I can show case my skills, and abilities to handle situations. Thanks everyone for taking your time to consider this! How would you handle someone that is Mass RDMing and when you bring him/her to an admin sit all they do is curse at you? Well referring to staff handbook as a TMOD I would be relatively limited to my abilities, but not be unable to handle the situation. I would !bring the individual. Check logs to verify Mass RDM. Once I have that verified they are !jailed to not run away. If they were cussing and being disrespectful I would gag them and mute them to prevent any more harassment completely in the server. I would immediately report this jailed and muted individual to a higher up (MOD SEN MOD/ADmin) so that they could ban the individual for the appropriate amount of time.
  9. + Support It doesn't matter if you get pulled over for a Flat Tire or VM. If you have previous crimes on record ( 10-28 / 10-29) then that would give the CRIMINAL enough reason or initiative to RUN AWAY To avoid jail time/getting arrested or Detained.. This is all common SENSE, and a very COMMON and true and realistic aspect of what police deal with on a daily basis.. I definitely don't think a legitimate WARN/FORMAL WARN should have been given out... Again for doing some extremely REALISTIC. Its not like he had guns pointed on him and he broke Fear RP, ran away, got away and continued minging.. Players need to STOP targeting other players with such False and Toxic behavior... How can we be warned for running from the cops.. its what criminals do, ESPECIALLY if he had an illegal weapon/previous crimes on record...
  10. +/- support really. - Bias in my opinion - Favors friends/members over true evidence, even if its a minor infraction of server rules. - a little immature but you're an over all good guy