Naj

• Last visited

About Naj

Recent Profile Visitors

The recent visitors block is disabled and is not being shown to other users.

Naj's Achievements

Newbie (1/14)

• First Post
  • Conversation Starter
  • Week One Done
  • One Month Later
  • One Year In

Recent Badges

1. Name:Naj Rank:LCPL Why should i keep my rank:because I'm almost always on the server Any Notes,Questions, or Concerns? No
  2. Lore Name:Naj Steam ID:STEAM_0:0:439427839 Rank:AR Activity Level 7/10
  3. Lore name: JR Naj Personal Present:JR Naj, Security LCPL SCP:049 Question/Idea:experiment: cut the arms of a class d and see if the "cure" (scp-049) returns the lim Background Research: SCP-049 is a humanoid entity, roughly 1.9 meters in height, which bears the appearance of a medieval plague doctor. While SCP-049 appears to be wearing the thick robes and the ceramic mask indicative of that profession, the garments instead seem to have grown out of SCP-049's body over time, and are now nearly indistinguishable from whatever form is beneath them. X-rays indicate that despite this, SCP-049 does have a humanoid skeletal structure beneath its outer layer. SCP-049 is capable of speech in a variety of languages, though tends to prefer English or medieval French. While SCP-049 is generally cordial and cooperative with Foundation staff, it can become especially irritated or at times outright aggressive if it feels that it is in the presence of what it calls the "Pestilence". Although the exact nature of this Pestilence is currently unknown to Foundation researchers, it does seem to be an issue of immense concern to SCP-049. hypothesis:Cure return arms back conclusion:Arms return, but arms completely ruined, low pulse, and arm shows reaction of infection but infection does not pass to the body observation:class d shows no pain or being uncomfortable with his “new arms” and he can still use his arms(apparently)