Kami- Amaterasu

• Last visited

• Days Won

Kami- Amaterasu last won the day on January 7 2021

Kami- Amaterasu had the most liked content!

About Kami- Amaterasu

• Birthday August 10

Recent Profile Visitors

3,614 profile views

Kami- Amaterasu's Achievements

Experienced

Experienced (11/14)

• Posting Machine Rare
  • Dedicated
  • Collaborator
  • First Post
  • Reacting Well

Recent Badges

1. DENIED Applicant is already at NCO Status
  2. DENIED Command Team has decided to deny your application for the time being. If you would like some information on what to improve on - Feel free to ask You may Re-apply in 2 Weeks!
  3. Name - Kami Steam ID - STEAM_0:1:60884699 Discord Name - Kami-#0561 Rank and branch (Nu7, E11, CI, Security) - CI RND CIN List any punishments you have been given (warns, bans, Strikes, etc) - 1 for Meta gaming like 2 years ago Why do you want to join Delta-5? To be honest i would like to join Delta-5 because I like the color of them, as well as it'll allow me to be in a combat branch for a different type of RP Why should we let you into Delta-5? (50+ words) I've been a part of the Gaming light community for about 2 years now. Been a part of plenty MTF battalions as well as command in a few of them. With this I have Experience in not only being an Mtf but as a competent member of this community. You should let me into D-5 because I'm capable of a lot when I put my mind to it. Do you promise to uphold any and all community, server, and SOP rules and RP values? Yes
  4. +Support Seems like some good events and gives diversity to battalions. Has been active on the server so would boost activity with their events as well.
  5. CI DATABASE: SELECT USER USER FOUND: Chaos Insurgency Ally 'Kaiju Seeker Rodan' RECENT LOGGING RETRIEVED: . . Loading . . LOADED FILE: #0004-Still-As-Stone
  6. Grade: 98/100 Efficiency: 25/25 Insight: 23/25 I mean preferred pizza topping is pretty interesting of a question, and I see this as a good knowledge to know from the other information you gained Presentation:25/25 I actually like the formate you did for certain topics you asked about, it looks clean and is way better to read this way. Writing: 25/25 I dont see any writing issues Overall:98 % Test quality: Exceeds Expectations
  7. What is your in game rank and name. Crewman Imak What is your STEAM ID? STEAM_0:1:60884699 How long have you been in Naval 3 Weeks Why do you wish to become a Junior Officer I wish to strive towards becoming a future ISB agent, through that I would like to prove myself as an ideal naval enlisted by becoming a Junior Officer first. I want to be able to show I am capable of bringing new face into Naval as well as showing how well I can lead under stressful conditions, such as battles against the rebels and any hostile forces in the airspace. What are the duties of a Junior Officer? Naval Junior Officers is expected to know the battalion while leading and assisting in teaching the Enlisted the exact same. They are to do tryouts to bring new faces into the battalion as well as help out in any way through other naval members. How will you assist the battalion as a Junior Officer? I will be able to assist in trainings as well as leading the future naval Junior Officers and enlisted into better knowing how well the Imperial Navy works. I'll also be able to bring ideas to the Senior officers that may assist in roleplaying.
  8. Grade: 94/100 Lore: 20/25 I'm not quite sure that 939 could just tell what things were in more descriptive ways. They'd know there are objects, just not exactly what they were unless interactive. Creativity: 25/25 This is a genuine interesting test idea, I like it! Presentation: 25/25 You decided to go with your own format, which i respect. Writing: 24/25 Some Grammar mistakes, but other then that perfectly fine. Test quality:Exceeds Expectations Extra Notes: N/A
  9. Grade: 97/100 Efficiency: 25/25 Straight and to the point, thats always good Insight: 25/25 You got a lot of information, whether right or wrong, so its a good sign. Presentation: 25/25 I like the unique format you chose for this it's nice! Writing: 22/25 Some writing/grammar errors, and the short sentences kinda don't help but otherwise good! Overall:Exceeds Expectations
  10. +Supp Great member of staff- will be even greater in Support
  11. Name: Kami/Rodan Rank: IIN File here: The Psychology of Chaos.
  12. Grade: 95/100 Efficiency: 25/25 - I say you got your information in an efficient way, whether it be true or not. Insight: 23/25 You asked great questions, although there are sometimes where you can become creative with your questions Presentation: 25/25 Writing: 22/25 - There were some grammar mistakes when describing things in the background. But you did write very well! Additional comment: Being creative with questions goes a long way. Like with engineers you could say EX: "What is the sorce of electrical power?" could be some use for later raids! It just varies throughout the branches you capture, so keep in mind what you can really ask! Overall: Exceeds Expectations