Enthusiast

Enthusiast (6/14)

• Dedicated
  • First Post
  • Collaborator
  • Conversation Starter
  • Reacting Well

Recent Badges

1. you don't get what im saying you should go to jail for im saying you should be able to run away and come back a bounty hunter will do what ever to kill his target
  2. What do you want to see?: I would like to change rule 7 of bounty hunting you have to advert hit failed if you retreat. I think you should be able to retreat then come back as soon as you start shooting or use lightsabers you got the whole shock team trying to arrest you or other people trying to kill you. Why should we add it?: it would make bounty hunting fun not just a arrest fest What are the advantages of having this?: people using bounty hunters no one uses them because your in jail half the time you are Who is it mainly for?: Bounty hunter and CC
  3. What is your in-game name?: Keef What is your steam name?: Keef What is your steam ID?: STEAM_0:1:531379523 Do you have any other experience with staffing?: (If yes, explain) Yes I have, back when I played Arma 2 (operation arrowhead) I was a "admin" for an RP server with (bluefor, and opfor, taliban). The server was sometimes very hectic for it being a "realistic tactical shooter" for the time it came out and the time I managed it. However that being said I was always on top of doing reports and was always just with my punishments that were handed out for those who broke the rules of the server. What date did you start playing on the community? (roughly) January 2020 What date did you make your forums account? Around the same time (January 30, 2020) Current rank on server (This is a ULX rank ONLY! Not a RP Rank)? Gold How many warns do you have on the server (Show proof with a screenshot)? Have you donated? Yes 1,637$ What rank are you applying for? Trial-Mod Are you staff on another community (BE HONEST)? No not anymore Have you read the staff guidelines at ? You will be tested on it: Yes! Timezone: CDT (Central Standard) Why do you believe that you deserve the rank? (150 Word Minimum) Well I've been on (Probation Medic) for EMS and I thought I was doing a wonderful Job and that's when I sought to not help others within RP, but to help those who need help outside of it as well. I'm not necessarily talking about just (warning/kicking/banning) people for the things they do wrong, but too further help and guide those "Players" who think the server is boring and say it sucks. I'm also a strong believer that those who get angry or upset within the server because they did something wrong, just means they don't understand the rules 100% of the way. I also love this server and the people who reside in it. Like I said though I am willing to help new players so they can stay out of trouble and try my best as a staff member to keep the server clean and just when it comes to rule breaking. I love playing with people who always open with their thoughts and hearts, that we are kind and gentle with one another no matter how tough circumstances get for players or Staff members. I am still willing to learn and grow as an opportunity to become the "best me" I can be, I will always reach out for others, no matter how bad it's going and I am always courteous to others. I am also active within "EMS" I love reviving people and meeting them, while also seeing their reactions when I revive them. How would you handle someone that is Mass RDMing and when you bring him/her to an admin sit all they do is curse at you? 1st I would pull them out from whatever situation they were in, and get them out from RDMing anyone else. Then Simply tell them to relax and calm down, however if they are yelling and screaming/cursing then it will lead to a (Mute). If they are incompliant with what the rules are on the server and what I told them of the server rules, then I would warn that specific individual for whom they Mass "RDM" and then tell them that they will be receiving a (5 day ban) and let them know again why. Also depending what they cursed or yelled at me or other players if anything was severe that came out from their mouth I would let a higher up know so they can extend the ban. (Depending How Severe The Language Was).
  4. +support but can get pretty mad sometimes
  5. True the Server lags enough
  6. +support seb is a good guy I think he deserves it
  7. I like what he said if I'm not wrong a little while back criminals could just respawn and it created a lot of people not being scared of doing crime because they knew they can respawn and just keep doing it.
  8. -support there are some situations where tac doesn't even win with what they have
  9. +Support Billy is a good guy from what I have seen in police rp and I think he has what it takes to be a Forum Diplomat
  10. + support this is stupid the cc was trying to minge if that was any other higher up that arrested him they would be fine
  11. Keef

Bar Warn appeal

That's not incriminating him he did it once not mic spam and it wasn't loud at all I'm not gonna lie about what he did the warn was stupid