Community Regular

Community Regular (8/14)

• First Post
  • Collaborator
  • Reacting Well
  • Conversation Starter
  • Week One Done

Recent Badges

1. Tigersden you always were a great guy. I see where you coming from and hope you the best.
  2. YEah that was still in the corona break when I had no school and a lot of free time. Times have changed sadly
  3. THis is a good idea but I feel like you should first have to not gotten a warn for like a year before getting them removed.
  4. Some of you may have noticed that I have been inactive the last 2 weeks and haven't seen me online. That is because I don't enjoy GMOD anymore as I used to do and have found other games way more interesting. I also have less free time and if I have free time I dont feel like spending it on GMOD. Maybe I will come back one day or maybe I won't. I will hop on the server like once a month but I won't be an active member of the community anymore. I hope you guys understand that and I hope everyone in the department will make the best out of Delta Squad. DS has just gotten 2 new command members so these guys together with Zerg and Ecott will hopefully bring the department further and make the best out of it. I wish everyone the best and hope someone else in the department will make it as far as I have come. @Ecott you have always been a good commander and I hope you will make the best out of the department. @Zerg I believe that you will come far in the department and may even become next high command. @WinkleStink_69 You have always been one of my favorite people in this department and I hope you will make it far. @Ronin You have never used your mic but I am sure you have a great voice. Hope you will make it far too. @Calamity Even though you have resigned a long time ago I just wanted to say that you really were an inspiration for me and also gave me a lot of motivation I needed in the beginning of my journey in DS. For the rest in the department I wish you guys the best and hope you will one day grow as far as I have gotten or even further. This is 1LT Rein 1V76 signing out
  5. Bye bye, sad to see you go but if you feel likr this is the right choice for you have to do it.
  6. That is his friend driving and they were playing together so it wasn't stolen
  7. +/- Support https://prnt.sc/v3dqzx So basicly this was the background behind it and I dont know if its RDM for sure but it does sound like it (SMT can decide on that) https://prnt.sc/v3dtl6 And here you can see that he didn't advert Another thing to note is that he came agressive against Austin in TS
  8. Rein

Racism- Accepted

+support It is allowed to have the N-word in a song but this song is just racist Also he is not on hobo job
  9. Rein

"bye bye"

You gotta love the clown music