Proficient

Proficient (10/14)

• First Post
  • Collaborator
  • Conversation Starter
  • Reacting Well
  • Very Popular Rare

Recent Badges

1. Well boys a lot of you knew this was coming. Sinnik: We both got WO at the same time, You are also the world's best boyfriend Creamey: You are a great friend and almost as good as Sinnik at running gensec "HELLO!" Bael: You are fun to be with and I love annoying you. Saiba: You was a great DHOS, I was sad when you left. I love the weird noises you make. Poptarts: The best artist I know. Drip: You are the king of d block and the king of my heart. Assassin: I want you to get LTCOL and hopefully HCMD. Thanks for the wedding Rang: You need to stop kidnapping people. Jack II: Little shit Ape: The melee king, you was fun to be around and never a dull moment. I would put more people but I am lazy. I love you all tho
  2. +Support But red But for real, Bael would make a great senior command member
  3. MiniLeopard

Mini's LOA

Name: Mini Rank: COL Date (MM/DD): 30/09/20 Date you will return (MM/DD): 14/10/20 Reason (can be private): IRL stuff
  4. +Support I don't mind the blue line staying but we need more "freedom" like: Certain ranks/jobs going past it or getting attacked by d class who like hiding behind the elevator.
  5. -Support It isn't in a bad spot and said above they are pretty weak.
  6. -Support You are high risk of breaking rules with some SCP's
  7. +Support Doggo would make a great senior admin!
  8. +Support Like people have said only play music you know.