• First Post
  • Collaborator
  • Conversation Starter
  • Week One Done
  • One Month Later

Recent Badges

1. Hobbs

Ban Apeal- Denied

DENIED Your account will not be recieving an unban, either because you are a blacklisted member, or because your ban is deemed valid by SMT
  2. NOTE: I AM NOT LEAVING MY SMT RANK As of 3/19/2021, I Hobbs, am resigning ONLY from my Darth Vader position due to me getting accepted into the Senior Managment Team. I have been working my way up in RP for around a year and 2 months, and on this journey I met a lot of good people and made great memories but unfortunately today it comes to an end. It has been a huge pleasure to hold this Senior High Command rank, thank you for everyone making my experience in RP great!
  3. + Support Allows SF to actually use the launch bays with all ships and it would provide more roleplay opportunities.
  4. - Support - You already have regimental teamspeak CMD offices that you can use. - No need to have one for each battalion, perhaps only make one that can be used by all Commanders.
  5. ACCEPTED Please speak to high command for your rank!
  6. DENIED High Command does not find you suitable for this rank currently. Please wait 1 month before reapplying.
  7. DENIED High Command does not find you suitable for this rank currently. Please wait 1 month before reapplying.
  8. DENIED High Command does not find you suitable for this rank currently. Please wait 1 month before reapplying.
  9. DENIED High Command does not find you suitable for this rank currently. Please wait 1 month before reapplying.
  10. ACCEPTED Please speak to high command for your rank!
  11. DENIED High Command does not find you suitable for this rank currently. Please wait 1 month before reapplying.