Daddy Мaverick

• Last visited

About Daddy Мaverick

Recent Profile Visitors

The recent visitors block is disabled and is not being shown to other users.

Daddy Мaverick's Achievements

Contributor

Contributor (5/14)

• First Post
  • Collaborator
  • Conversation Starter
  • Reacting Well
  • Week One Done

Recent Badges

1. Hello everyone, I know this may be a shock for some and for others it might not be, but today I am putting in my resignation as Grand General. The reason for this is that I am leaving for Basic Training and Tech School to server my country and will be gone from June 9th till November and don’t want to take up a spot in HC that someone else deserves. Thank you everyone who has made my time here an enjoyable one and a unforgettable one as I have met a lot of great people and have had a lot of fun on the server. SMT you guys have an amazing server here and I would love to come back and see it still up when i come back from training. Badaim - You have done amazing as Marshal Commander and I see you going further To the Death Troopers - You all have a place in my heart as you were my first battalion and seeing how it has shaped up to be amazes me. To all commanders and troopers - Thank you guys for all the laughs and all the smiles that I have had when I came on the server. All of you guys have a place in my gaming life and hopefully when i return that most of you will still be here. Thank you GL for a fun time and thank you guys for making my time before I leave a fun one on GMod, never thought I would be playing it as much as I did.
  2. DENIED ST COMMAND COME SPEAK TO ME AND BAD AIM NOW Shadow will be put back to the rank of SSGT
  3. ACCEPTED Please Speak to Grand General or Marshal Commander
  4. ACCEPTED Please speak to Grand General or Marshal Command
  5. ACCEPTED Please come speak with me or Marshal Commander Congrats
  6. ACCEPTED Please come speak with me or Marshal Commander Congrats
  7. ACCEPTED Please Come to Speak with me or Marshal Commander Congrats - Grand General
  8. ACCEPTED Please Come speak to me in Discord or TS - Grand General Maverick
  9. ACCEPTED Please Come speak to me in Discord or TS - Grand General Maverick
  10. Thank you for everything Shaggy, you will be missed dearly good friend
  11. ACCEPTED Please come speak with me in TS or Discord - General Maverick
  12. ACCEPTED Please come speak with me in TS or Discord - General Maverick