Collaborator

Collaborator (7/14)

• Dedicated
  • First Post
  • Collaborator
  • Conversation Starter
  • Reacting Well

Recent Badges

1. It has been fun, but I am leaving GL. Great department keep up the good work!
  2. Wow... 3 Years, over 600 hours, hundreds of dollars, and dozens of friendships later, its time for me to leave. I have loved this community for a long time, and it's been a lot of fun. From back in Truenorth, to today, I have met hundreds of people, and still am friends w dozens of them. Currently, I am burnt out, and moving onto other things. I have been in dozens of families, under dozens of names (Sxinan, Freezy, Vampy, etc) I could spend time mentioning all the people that have made an impact, but no need to get emotional thinking back on a ton of memories. From loud TS PD meetings, to late night printer grinding, GL has been an escape, keep playing #LLF
  3. Vampy

hi

wsp soupy
  4. Vampy

Femboy Family

Hey, we are the femboy family < 3 Yes we actually have members, and we have a CC coming sooon!! Join now, and you have a chance to get on the CC https://discord.gg/vjMJt9NFAV
  5. -Support -Very recent warns -Not mature You have a good heart man, I just can’t see you being staff right now.
  6. +Support Something that we paid $30 for should be making more than just $100,000 more than weed. That is a pretty insignifcant amount for something we paid $30 IRL for. I 100% understand lowering the economy, and I am all for it, but I would up the customs maybe another 100,000 an hour.