Sarge™

• Last visited

About Sarge™

Recent Profile Visitors

The recent visitors block is disabled and is not being shown to other users.

Sarge™'s Achievements

Apprentice

Apprentice (3/14)

• First Post
  • Collaborator
  • Conversation Starter
  • Week One Done
  • One Month Later

Recent Badges

1. Name: Sarge Rank: SFC FTO Rank (If Applicable, SGT+): N/A Why should you retain your rank (WO+ must respond | 150+ words): N/A Any Notes, Questions, or Concerns?: None at the moment.
  2. Lore Name: Sarge Steam ID: 76561198827363259 (https:/steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198827363259) Rank: JR (When this was initially written, I thought I was AR until I realized I was demoted due to inactivity) Activity Level: Semi-Active (College/Personal)
  3. I apologize for this being in late, as I have had a busy couple of weeks back at college.(Note this is for the past and potential future) Name:Sarge Rank:LCPL Absence: 3-4 weeks Reason: College Note: May be out one more week depending on workload Thank you
  4. Sarge™

Sarge Loa

I apologize for this being in late, as I have had a busy couple of weeks back at college.(Note this is for the past few weeks and potential future) Name:Sarge Rank:LCPL Absence: 2-3 weeks ( Roughly 2/1/20- Present) Reason: College
  5. Name: Sarge™ Rank: LCPL Why should you retain your rank (WO+ must respond | 150+ words):N/A Any Notes, Questions, or Concerns?: None at this moment.
  6. Lore Name: Sarge Steam ID: 76561198827363259 (https:/steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198827363259) Rank: Associate Researcher Activity Level: 5.5 / 10 (College/Personal)
  7. Name: Sarge Rank: OFC FTO Rank (If Applicable, SGT+): N/A Any Notes, Questions, or Concerns?: Nothing.
  8. https://drive.google.com/open?id=1fJHn9C8P-J1NwFyeZFVL-0Xx_cUFwKa7
  9. Rank: Junior Researcher Clearance Level: Level 2 List of Personnel involved in testing: Myself, Dr. Blarg, Security OFC Vophiel Level D personnel involved: One D-Class (big papa gooby), SCP: SCP-999 Errors and/or safety hazards: N/A Question: How will SCP-999 be psychologically affected while being sang a song from a D-Class with destroyed vocal cords Background Research: N/A Hypothesis: I believe that SCP-999 will be horrified to this Observation/Visual Stimuli(Photos/videos): The procedure went successfully with the D-Class, as his vocal cords were mutilated beyond repair by Dr. Blarg, but were still intact enough to make sound. Upon entrance of SCP-999, D-Class began singing a song from what appeared to be "The Bee Movie." SCP- 999 ran away from the testing area, screaming, "Nothing can fix him man!" While crying hysterically. D-Class was then sedated, given amenstics, and then given to other MTF officers who proceeded to transport noted D-Class to an unknown location. Analysis and Conclusion: Based on the data collected, SCP-999 seemed to be profoundly affected mentally and psychologically from this test. (I'd like to add as a personal note that I've never seen SCP-999 act in such a negative way to a test. This unusual reaction from 999 should be something to look into for the future.) Do your results align with your hypothesis?: Yes (LINK TO OFFICIAL DOCUMENT: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1AY3zQIdNKE2sb1W--EP-7kgDpoWyLzMD/view?usp=sharing)
  10. Rank: Junior Researcher Clearance Level: Level 2 List of Personnel involved in testing: Myself, Junior Researcher Cloaker, Security Agent (Nanchi (I don't know if this is how you spell it)) Level D personnel involved: One D-Class (unknown) SCP: SCP-1048 Errors and/or safety hazards: Use of SCP-1048, Altercation of D-class vocal cords Question: WIll SCP-1048 like a song sang from a D-class that has altered vocal cords Background Research: N/A Hypothesis: I believe that SCP-1048 will be indifferent to the music Observation/Visual Stimuli(Photos/videos): The procedure went successfully with the D-Class, as his vocal cords were removed with synthetic alternatives. The D-Class gave out a grueling sound of "speaking" after the procedure. Whilst being brought to SCP-1048, the D-class could be heard moaning in pain. The song sang to SCP-1048 sounded that of metal scratching. Analysis and Conclusion: Based on the data collected, SCP-1048 seemed to like the song sang. Perhaps SCP-1048 gained pleasure in hearing the pain of others as they performed. Do your results align with your hypothesis?: No SECOND PART OF TECHNICAL DOCUMENT: