FourDigits

• Last visited

About FourDigits

Recent Profile Visitors

The recent visitors block is disabled and is not being shown to other users.

FourDigits's Achievements

Rookie

Rookie (2/14)

• First Post
  • Conversation Starter
  • Week One Done
  • One Month Later
  • One Year In

Recent Badges

1. Lore Name: Richee Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:105908505 Rank: Assosicate Reseacher Activity Level: Semi-Active
  2. What is your in-game name?: Richee What is your steam name?: [GL] Richee What is your steam ID?: STEAM_0:1:105908505 Do you have any other experience with staffing?: Yes, I was an PAY admin on a "Play Free RP" (darkrp) which you had access to most commands that a regular staff person would have. Though I was staff, I got used to the commands pretty quickly such as Jail and warnings. What date did you start playing on the community? (roughly) I'd say. During the month of November What date did you make your forums account? November 25th 2019. Current rank on server (This is a ULX rank ONLY! Not a RP Rank)? Platinum How many warns do you have on the server (Show proof with a screenshot): 5 for mostly props (at the bottom) Have you donated? Yes, $331 currently. What rank are you applying for? T-Moderator Are you staff on another community (BE HONEST)? Not to this date Have you read the staff guidelines at ? You will be tested on it: Yes Timezone: EST Why do you believe that you deserve the rank? (150 Word Minimum): The reason I believe I should take this rank is because I'm a trustworthy guy other then warning. I can handle frustrating admins sits that most admins can't. If a player is just being flat out disrespectful, I can quickly get on the admin sit and deal with it. I'm a fast typing guy (mic too). I'm not afraid to speak up and say what is wrong or not wrong and they just take no warning or ban and just know they can overthrow someone.I'm also good at noticing things like, if someone is cheating to get to an redacted area like the Nuclear Warheads (it's possible) or into the generator room.(It's possible). I'm also a friendly guy to talk with if your having problems and you need someone to help you with them I'm the type of guy to listen and do something about it. I'm mostly an active guy as well. So I'm basically on every day for a couple of hours. I also played on this server for a while (the server doesn't show it) and I donated too much money to quit now. How would you handle someone that is Mass RDMing and when you bring him/her to an admin sit all they do is curse at you: I would first ask them to calm down and let me speak. If they wouldn't: I would gag them and if they used chat to type, mute them. I would check logs and see if they killed past the MassRDM if they did. I'd would first tell them "MassRDM is a rule server of Gaminglight and you broke it by killing the amount of 4 people or higher and to avoid is by having a reason to kill your victim then kill you victim and Player/Staff Disrespect is another rule server which involves racist slurs,profanity, and rude behavior towards the Player and Staff, to avoid it is just be friendly with players and staff team". Then I would warn them for MassRDM | NCWS | and Staff Disrespect. If they would calm down: I'd check logs and if they killed above the MassRDM amount, I'd would first tell them I would say that "MassRDM is a rule on Gaminlight which involves of Random Death Match and to avoid is have a reason of kill your victim before killing them." Then I would warn them for MassRDM | Staff Disrespect,(they were still doing it before they calmed down.) and get an admin to ban him for 6 days (depending on the amount)