Enthusiast

Enthusiast (6/14)

• First Post
  • Collaborator
  • Reacting Well
  • Conversation Starter
  • Week One Done

Recent Badges

1. Well I dont really know where to start this but as you guys have probably noticed my activity has been less than lacklustre, this comes down to a few reasons but mainly just due to me no longer finding the time to be able to show as much activity as someone of my rank should be showing. The time I've spent on the server has had to have been the most fun I've ever had on Gmod and within such a great community. I knew from the day I joined the server and got rushed onto the surface with a CI raid that I wanted to be one of you boys. But cant say i ever imagined I'd make it as far as I have. Its been an honour to have been able to work alongside and command with you guys and I cant thank you enough for trusting me with the rank I was given. And I guess in tradition here a few guys that made my time on the server as fun as it was ofc in no particular order. Starr - Man you were premuch my brother in CI we climbed our way all the way into command together and was sad to see you go Propane - Was always fun chilling and messing around with you late at night and just chatting shit on discord. I know you'll go far Boozle - My fellow LTCOL shit was always fun when I managed to be on when you were. An actual god at combat on the server and one of the funniest motherfuckers around Orange - Gotta say you were probably the reason I got to where I was in Ci the day you gave me a 2x promo outa nowhere I was man im going for the top, Probably the most chill and huge brained guys ive met Silver - Always a chill time minging around with you and just having fun. I know you are gonna do me proud and lead well even if you're a mute Enuz - Still dont know how you thought I was being legit when I said I enlisted at 14 with a fake I.D was sad to see you resign but you were one of the most chill members of command Aleks - Actually the funniest guy out there and definitely an equally as good commander, Hope you can keep seeing with your eyes Crabbo - My fellow Australian always fun to fuck around late at night when barely anyone was ever on Rabbit - I remember when you just joined and we quickly became mates and i still am not gonna let you live down walking into MTF unarmed deliberately as RnD command October - Although we didnt get to really talk too much you seemed really chill and like a cool guy Jakub - Actual minge was what I first thought of you but when you joined CI found out I was completely right but fuck it was in the best way possible Colt - My favourite Irish lad and Dr maynard always fun chilling with you in Ts and just chatting shit Dang - Mannnn i still cant tell you and colt appart this shits too hard You may see me chilling on abba and joining you guys in raids and hell one day I may fully come back, but for now this is it boys. Its been a hell of a ride.
  2. Damn rip, you will be missed. i remember when you just started out in CI and your goal was to be the first female cmd member and damn you shot past those expectations
  3. JesusFetus

Jesus' LOA

Name: Jesus Rank: LTCOL Callsign: LC64 Date of LOA Leave/Return: 1 week from now Reason (if private write N/A): N/A
  4. man who am i meant to go arounnnnnd town with and drop everything im doing in a raid to fuck off somewhere and shotgun 1v1
  5. Man gonna miss you, you were a great command member and were a major help on the discord aswell. Best of luck Duke
  6. Your in game name: CI LTCOL Jesus Your Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:42689595 The player's in game name: Nunkin65 The player's steam ID (required): Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:110182294 What did the player do: Buying and using weapons as 173 Evidence (required): What do you believe should happen to the player: warn? Any extra information:
  7. the case you're talking about the player left because they had to then another DIFFERENT person got on maynard. which means it was a maynard RP reset
  8. Your in game name: CI LTCOL Jesus Your Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:42689595 The player's in game name: Snickers The player's steam ID (required): STEAM_0:1:214919733 What did the player do: enter Dblock and team with Dclass as 106 Evidence (required): What do you believe should happen to the player: 106 blacklist as i believe rang warned him not 30mins for this before Any extra information:
  9. Your In-game: CI LTCOL Jesus Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:42689595 The player's name in-game: I HATE NI***** The player's SteamID: STEAM_0:1:206030298 The player's steam name (If you know it): Lil Raccoon What did the player do: mass racism with their name Evidence (REQUIRED): What do you believe should happen to the player: Permanent ban Any extra information: N/A
  10. Accepted, please join the discord and request an FTO to train you. However keep in mind the 2life rule you say you are high up in your branches so you may need to leave one if you have already taken up your 2 lives
  11. Denied Due to reports from other members of my command you do not seem fit for CI
  12. +support causes too much confusion between CI/MTF when all the same models
  13. +support Good knowledge of SCP's and their lore. given applying for RnD this is crucial