Bandit7474

• Last visited

About Bandit7474

Recent Profile Visitors

The recent visitors block is disabled and is not being shown to other users.

Bandit7474's Achievements

Rookie

Rookie (2/14)

• First Post
  • Conversation Starter
  • Week One Done
  • One Month Later
  • One Year In

Recent Badges

1. Lore Name:Nomad Steam ID:STEAM_0:1:81913138 Rank: R Activity Level: 7/10
  2. Lore Name: Nomad Rank: Researcher SCP: SCP-087 Question / Idea: What happens if a D-class goes deep into the stairwell Background Research: Previous SCP-087 tests Hypothesis: Something related to mental health will happen Observations (What Happened During Test): The D class over given comms was saying he was hearing noises and a big door and we realized that he was increasingly losing sanity so we pulled him out. Also to note once we were heading for LCZ he purposely killed himself. Evidence/Visual Stimuli: Analysis / Conclusion (What Could Of Caused The Results): In conclusion, I believe the deeper someone goes down the staircase the more they lose their sanity and become more scared. Was Your Hypothesis Correct?: Yes
  3. Name:Nomad Rank & Callsign:RCT Discord:Nomad#8128 Divisions:Military Activity:7/10 Suggestions:None
  4. Lore Name: Nomad Steam ID:STEAM_0:1:81913138 Rank:AR Activity Level:8/10
  5. In-game Name: Nomad SteamID:STEAM_0:1:81913138 DiscordID: Nomad#8128 What division do you want to join (Military or R&D): Military How would you rank your knowledge of the lore? 7/10 but not perfect Why should you be in Chaos Insurgency? (75 word minimum) I think I should be in because Chaos could always use players that don't minge and listen to the rules and i fit that criteria and I have experience in combat and I know how to RP well. Also, I think I would be a good addition because I am pretty active compared to other people because a lot of people won't get on for like 4 days on a row where ill get on at least once a day and if I cant get on ill put an LOA. What is something that sets you apart from other applicants? What puts me away from other applicants is that I have a decent knowledge of the CI and Understand the RP rules of the server and I have experience on the server. How active can you be? 3 hours minimum on weekdays and 6 hours minimum on weekends Do you have both Teamspeak and Discord: Yes *Please note you can get removed at any time if violating the SOP or being inactive for 3-4 days
  6. Lore Name: Nomad Rank: JR SCP:1162 Question / Idea: What can come out of the hole in the wall Background Research: before this, I asked around and found out that it takes a thing from the person reaching in and it gives them something from their past Hypothesis: assume it will probably give them something from their family or maybe a lost friend Observations (What Happened During Test): During the test, it wasn't until about a minute or two into the test that the item i gave the D-class (a teddy bear) was switched out for a photo of his family Evidence/Visual Stimulit: Analysis / Conclusion (What Could Of Caused The Results): believe what caused it was at the time he was afraid to put his hand through and I believe fear in the hole can cause something related to friends or family Was Your Hypothesis Correct?: t was correct and I may conduct more tests of this SCP in the future