SauceGod

• Last visited

1 Follower

About SauceGod

Recent Profile Visitors

The recent visitors block is disabled and is not being shown to other users.

SauceGod's Achievements

Explorer

Explorer (4/14)

• First Post
  • Collaborator
  • Reacting Well
  • Conversation Starter
  • Week One Done

Recent Badges

1. I apologize for any typos, I Know I have many warns but they are all within my first 3 hours of gameplay on the server, I did not read the rules, so I didn't know all the rules. I am VERY active on the server, I am on every day. On the forums I am not as active, your are correct on that. I am active on PD, FBI, and criminal classes.
  2. What is your in-game name?: SauceGod What is your steam name?:SauceGod What is your steam ID?:STEAM_0:1:19515492 Do you have any other experience with staffing?: (If yes, explain) No What date did you start playing on the community? (roughly)Aug 26 What date did you make your forums account?Sep 26 (roughly) Current rank on server (This is a ULX rank ONLY! Not a RP Rank)? VIP + How many warns do you have on the server (Show proof with a screenshot)? 14 Have you donated? YES What rank are you applying for? Trial Mod Are you staff on another community (BE HONEST)? NO Have you read the staff guidelines at? Yes Timezone: CST Permission (Senior Moderator+ need this): Why do you believe that you deserve the rank? (150 Word Minimum): there is a lot of need for more staff on the server. I have a lot of hours that I play during the day so I can provide a lot of coverage. this IS my first RP server so I do have a lot of warns because when I first joined I had no idea what a RP server was AND I WAS a bit of a minge. Now I know the rules and understand them well. This is a great community of people and I want to ensure it is an enjoyable experience for everyone and that everyone is following the rules to be expected. I believe that I can provide good service to the server and community with my time played, and my experience of dealing with players on the server and my interactions with others. How would you handle someone that is Mass RDMing and when you bring him/her to an admin sit all they do is curse at you? Inform the person that if they do not stop cursing or else they will be muted and warned. If they keep going, I would gag and mute their chat if they start on there. Then check the logs to see the extent of the RDM, as well as check the warns to see if they had any other recent warns. I would warn for Mass RDM and Staff diss. If they had a bad history I would then contact an Admin for further support..
  3. SauceGod

Invalid Warn

Your In-Game Name: Blockboy JB Your SteamID:STEAM_0:1:19515492 Staff member's In-Game Name: GL Steven What did they do? Warned me for raiding PD and said it was against the rules Evidence (REQUIRED): See warn on Sept 18 What do you think is an acceptable punishment? No because someone raided PD today and it is not against the rules
  4. Would like to bring this to the attention of the staff that the Tesla (UC) at FBI car dealer will not spawn and generates errors when attempting to spawn.