Veteran

Veteran (12/14)

• Dedicated
  • First Post
  • Posting Machine Rare
  • Collaborator
  • Conversation Starter

Recent Badges

1. Yea this thing literally beats guns in most engagements. It's the christmass hammer all over.
  2. Phillers

#remove912

Imagine not being able to put your weapon away after being specifically warned to do it. #Buff912
  3. +Support for RDM -Support for LTAP/Metagame. He RDM'd, that much is clearly proven. However, LTAP only applies (In my opinion) if the person is aware that they are about to be brought into a staff sit. I think that Ruz being aware of this is possible but not certain, because of that I don't think he should catch a ban for that. "The self defense clause is satisfied by observing CI personnel, D-Class or SCPs attack other non-combatants or being attacked themselves." Still cannot attack them for that sadly.
  4. -Support. If this is what you do on a bad day, I don't even want to know you on a good one.
  5. +Support. Peeps abusing vents cause SCP's can't enter them is dumb. (Why can't most SCP's enter them anyways? like 682&939 I understand, but the smaller ones should be able to!)
  6. +Support. I would greatly enjoy no longer needing to dump a full mag into someone to kill them.
  7. +Support. However, not for this fully being removed. Rather, I believe this should be left to HCMD to figure out between themselves instead of everything being ruled by MOTD.
  8. +Support if that is truly what happened. That's a bit of an excessive thing to ban for. Yea so that is NOT the only thing that happened. Enjoy the ban mate.
  9. Did this get changed or something? We had logs for tranq's in the past, it's just listed as an M9.
  10. Love the idea, not sure how possible it'd be coding wise though.
  11. -Support. I know where you got the idea from. I feel the need to inform you that that server's spying system (And Job/Chat system) is very different compared to what we are currently using here. Their system allows for proper usage of this, but ehre it would just be a small and frankly not-needed change.
  12. ACCESSING DOCUMENT. . . #[1596]-ALPHA USER CLEARANCE LEVEL: [ALPHA] ACCESS GRANTED. UPLOADING ATTATCHEMENT... <...> ATTATCHMENT UPLOADED DISPLAYING FILE. . . ╱▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔╲____________ ► [GRADING_ATTATCHMENT] ◄ ⠀╲_________________╱⠀⎯ ⠀❐⠀ ⤬⠀╲________________ ╲__________________________________________________________________╱| ▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔╲⠀⠀•⠀⠀▼⠀⠀•⠀⠀╱▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔ >> Overall Grade << [100/100] >> Efficiency << [25/25] [Torture only applied when needed, no wasted questions.] >> Insight << [25/25] [You figured out something new! We will have to learn more about these "Covert Agents"] >> Presentation << [25/25] [The blue is much better then the Red!] >> Writing << [25/25] [No major grammatical errors that I could find during my read, and it read nicely.] >> Notes / Notices << [Nice Format, Good effort, Good interrogation.]
  13. I mean, wrong section but like. Are you really pulling IRL laws into a GMOD server?
  14. -Support. Nothing against E11, but some of the things here are simply not needed IMO. The rust weapons. Why not simply buff existing ones? Or change to existing weapons? Why add new ones? The medic gun is simply odd to me. Why give a more powerfull healing tool to a branch that is not dedicated to healing. Give that sorta stuff to Medical, not E11. Everything else is fine by me tho.