brmander

• Last visited

1 Follower

About brmander

Recent Profile Visitors

The recent visitors block is disabled and is not being shown to other users.

brmander's Achievements

Apprentice

Apprentice (3/14)

• Dedicated
  • Collaborator
  • Conversation Starter
  • First Post
  • Week One Done

Recent Badges

1. +support For as long as I've know this guy and have had only great no bad interactions
  2. Maybe I will you will never know well you were the best and only HOS ive know so you were cool too
  3. No hate I've just lost my interest in the branch I do plan to come back at a later point in time and I will be around on the server so don't get to hyped about me being gone
  4. brmander

Brmanders loa

Man first one ever anyway just a simple brake lasting from today tell next friday 11/27 to 12/3
  5. Made an update to the app just bought platinum
  6. Man I was most defiantly fun hosting PT with you man sad to see you go. see ya around my friend.
  7. +Support -Nothing but great interactions with him
  8. +Support. Ive seen MMF and some other people that are friendlies to the foundation and them get stunned and d-class run past them and kill them and 912 just stand there
  9. +Support I think it would definitely help against combat healing and make combat balanced for people who cant just run and heal
  10. What is your in-game name?: Brmander What is your steam name?: Brmander What is your steam ID?: STEAM_0:1:64895098 What is your discord username (Ex: Rookieblue#2667): Brmander#6218 Do you have any other experience with staffing?: (If yes, explain) No But I'm hoping to learn how to with the help of everyone What date did you start playing in the community? (roughly) used to play in 2019 but started again in May or august What date did you make your forums account? September 19, 2019 How many warnings do you have on all GL servers? Zero What is your donor rank? (User, Silver, Gold, etc): Was User just bought platinum Are you a staff member in another community? No Have you read the staff handbook? Yes Timezone: CST Why do you believe that you deserve the rank? (150 Word Minimum): I’ve remained active in RP gameplay and I have no warns. I'm wanting to help more with the community in some way. I feel as though this may be one way I can help the community by helping prevent rule-breakers from continuing and to help maintain order. So when people get on the server they can have fun playing, knowing that they won't be hindered by people who are not willing to RP in the same way that everyone else is. And when it comes to staff sits, I can handle issues that involve verbal fighting. I also hold no grudge against anyone, so my ruling in a sit will not be biased towards any one person or party. When it comes to issuing out bans or warnings I will make sure to have the most information I could have before issuing them. I'm willing to take on the responsibility of knowing that I will be an example to new players that come to the server. Scenario questions: Select any two of the following four questions to answer for this section. Please note, in the scenario questions, we are not expecting perfect answers. We are accessing your critical thinking skills, your ability to use the staff handbook, and come to reasonable conclusions. Q1: How would you handle someone that is Mass RDMing and when you bring him/her to an admin sit all they do is curse at you? In this case, I would look at their past warns on the server, and with the continued barrage of curses toward me, I would both gag and mute them then continue with my investigation after explaining why he was muted and if I find that they are a constant issue I would make sure that they did, in fact, mass rdm 4+ counts of killing with proof that it was not in self-defense such as the other one keep coming back with a weapon and attacking the accused party and assuming in this scenario that the evidence provided that it was unprovoked 4+ counts of rdm then it would be a formal warning for both the mrdm and Staff disrespect and at that point, I would request a ban for 5 days from a high ranking member of staff to issue the ban for mass rdm. Q2: You are involved in a staff sit that involves 5 different players. The players begin to get frustrated and the sit becomes very toxic and unproductive. What would you do in this situation? First I would pull the one who called for staff aside and ask why they needed the sit. Once finding out why I would tell everyone to calm down. If that doesn't work and they continue, I would have no choice but to mute everyone. Then start slowly pulling them aside and unmuting ask them one by one for their side of the story, and for proof of what happened. Hoping that I get the information that I need. I would issue out warnings as needed then ask if there's anything else I can help with.
  11. Bruh it was fun while it lasted its sad to see you go from GENSEC all I got to say is AFK Fusion but this is the last time... cya around D5 Command member