Apprentice

Apprentice (3/14)

• First Post
  • Collaborator
  • Conversation Starter
  • Reacting Well
  • Week One Done

Recent Badges

1. +Support Site-10 feels way too small and cramped right now. D-Block feels like it has stalemates way too often I believe some sort of merge of the two would be great!
  2. Name: Artemis Rank: MSGT SteamID: STEAM_0:0:131555586 Current Sub-Branches your in: Riot control, Sniper Any Notes, Questions, or Concerns?: N/A
  3. +/- Support Leaning towards + +I do see you online during "Minge hours" all the time and occasionally during normal hours. - Even though some are from last year that is a decently sized warn chunk +Pretty cool guy and i think if he handles things seriously would make a great staff team member +Minge hours moderation
  4. Name: Tronnbro Rank: SFC FTO Rank (If Applicable, SGT+): JFTO Any Notes, Questions, or Concerns?: I do try to get on when i can, but my life is extremely busy right now.
  5. What you want to see? - An Object/Location/Person of interest for CI. Why should we add it? - I believe it would give MTF and CI alike something to do when not Raiding/Keeping the facility in line. Such as Bravo-05, but for CI. What are the advantages of having this? - Something that is not of the facilities possession that CI can have an interest in and something that MTF can counterraid from time to time. Something to boost activity and reason to play. Who is it mainly for? - CI
  6. Name: Tronnbro Rank:SFC FTO Rank: JFTO  Any Notes, Questions, or Concerns?: My activity is gonna be reduced slightly, due to school.
  7. Name: Tronnbro | Rank: NU7 CPL | LOA Duration: 1/2/20 - 1/7/20 | Reason: As you might know already my activity has been increasingly dropping. My irl life is getting extremely busy and I am honestly just burnt out and need a break. I do hope you understand. I should have done this sooner.
  8. In-game Name: Tronnbro. Rank: JR Tech. Are you an FTO/Containment Engineer: No. Concerns or ideas for technical branch: Maybe a way to get more activity in Tech, such as more to do as lower ranks or more involvement in the community ETC.
  9. Lore Name: Tronnbro Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:131555586 Rank: Associate researcher
  10. Name: Tronnbro Rank: PFC Reason: don’t have much access to a decent computer Time: 3 days Starting as of today. 11/6
  11. Name: Tronnbro Rank: LCPL FTO Rank (If Applicable, SGT+): N/A  RCF Rank (If Applicable, CPL+): N/A
  12. Lore Name: Tronnbro Steam ID:76561198223376900 Rank: Associate researcher Activity Level: Medium(currently on loa)
  13. //-----------------------------------------------------------------// Form Title: [SCP-049] ~ Research (9-21-19) Rank:Associate Researcher Clearance Level: 3 List of Personnel involved in testing: nu7 SM Zero 3530 Level D personnel involved: Epy. Steven Socks. SCP: 049/999(999 Flagged off mid test) Errors and/or safety hazards: 049 Gave us trouble with the termination of 049-2 Question: What happens when 999 comes in contact with 049(As of 999 flagging off, What happens when 049-2 comes in contact with a human Background Research: Hypothesis:049 will become less hostile (still a bit hostile) (as of 999 flagging off The D class will be ripped to shreds by 049-2) Observation/Visual Stimuli(Photos/videos): Analysis and Conclusion: D-class 1 Entered and instantly 049 had cured them.D-class 2 Then entered and attempted to formulate an escape plan.049 was hesitant in curing them but eventually did. 049-2 stood in a corner the whole time Do your results align with your hypothesis?: No Approved by the Director of Research and Security and the Head of Research. For use in Site-05. Secure, Contain, And Protect.
  14. //-----------------------------------------------------------------// Form Title: [SCP-049] ~ Research (9-20-19) Rank: Associate researcher Clearance Level:3 List of Personnel involved in testing: MTF tau 5 m8vp JR Connorwolf Level D personnel involved: Knock-off batman SCP: 049 Errors and/or safety hazards: 049 Breached for a about 20 seconds then got shutdown. MTF made contact with 049-2 and suffered minor lacerations . Question:how long to turn to zombie Background Research: Hypothesis: 2-3 minutes Observation/Visual Stimuli(Photos/videos): Analysis and Conclusion: It took approximately 30 seconds for the d class to turn. 3 Minutes 30 seconds for expiraton of SCP 049-2. In addition 049 and 049-2 showed increased hostility towards humans Do your results align with your hypothesis?: No. Approved by the Director of Research and Security and the Head of Research. For use in Site-05. Secure, Contain, And Protect.