Slurmp

• Last visited

About Slurmp

Recent Profile Visitors

The recent visitors block is disabled and is not being shown to other users.

Slurmp's Achievements

Community Regular

Community Regular (8/14)

• First Post
  • Collaborator
  • Conversation Starter
  • Reacting Well
  • Week One Done

Recent Badges

1. It really really pains me to be writing this but I guess the time has come. I have been in research ever since 2019 I think and It really hurts to have to leave. I have had a lot of fun times playing with everyone and it was awesome meeting so many awesome people on the server. Starstep: Remember when a couple of E11 stopped a whole CI raid and me and your were some of the E11 (god i hope that was with you i think it was) anyways it was awesome being in research with you and seeing you get up to DORs is awesome. Weiss: It was awesome having you as the HOR for most of my time in Research and you were amazing at it and you deserve that site director spot. GLaDOS: speed promote to DHOR go brrrr. anyways it was awesome having you as the HOR towards the end of my time in research and I believe your going to do great things for research. D : putting your name and : looks like a sad face lmao. your awesome man and I believe you will do amazing things for research Tomato: you have been a great friend through my time in research and are going to do great things for the server one day. thanks for the games btw your awesome : ) Light: become sophia light again it would be funny lol. it's been awesome going through research with you and having lots of fun with you and I hope you get DHOR one day. Mitchell: I will literally play week 7 again and force you to watch and you will hate it Vindertech: funny man go from SCP-RP to Imperial-RP and then back to SCP-RP and anyone that is not on this list im still going to miss you all. It's been fun you guys
  2. Grade: 100 (A+) Lore: 20/20 The lore in this test log is good Creativity:20/20 I haven't seen a test on 1265 like this one and it could help the foundation Presentation:20/20 This test log looks amazing Writing:20/20 The writing in this test log is good
  3. o7 we will all miss you man
  4. Lore Name: Slurmp Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:424166173 Rank: Foundation doctor Activity Level: has been low recently but i will be improving
  5. Grade:90 (A) Lore: 20/20 I see nothing wrong with the lore here Creativity: 20/20 The creativity in this test is good Presentation: 10/20 You could have made this test log look far better but its fine how it is Writing:40/40 Nothing is wrong with the writing in this test log
  6. Grade: 95 (A) Lore: 20/20 I see nothing wrong with the lore here Creativity: 20/20 I see nothing wrong with the creativity here Presentation: 20/20 The way this test log looks is amazing outstanding job panda Writing: 35/40 There were a few mistakes in this test log in terms of writing but thats about it
  7. Grade: 90/100 (A) Lore: 20/20 I see nothing wrong with the lore in this test log Creativity: N/A Presentation: 20/20 This test log looks pretty good Writing: 30/40 This could have been longer Imo
  8. Grade: 100 (A) Lore: 20/20 I don't think the lore in this test log has any problems in it. Creativity: 20/20 I have never heard of anyone trying to study 682's teeth and honestly this could really benefit the foundation knowing how tough they are and everything. Presentation: 20/20 All of the pictures and how you added in little details and stuff onto the log is amazing. Writing: 40/40 This is by far one of the best test logs I have ever seen and you did an outstanding job tomato. Side note: this is what I expected from such an amazing foundation doctor good job tomato you did amazing on this one.
  9. Name: Slurmp Rank: CPL SteamID: STEAM_0:0:424166173 Current Sub-Branches your in: Riot control, Sniper Any notes, Questions, or Concerns: None
  10. THIS TEST LOG IS ONE OF THE SHORTEST I'VE EVER SEEN IN MY ENTIRE LIFE AND I WILL NOT BE GRADING IT BECAUSE OF HOW LITTLE EFFORT WAS PUT INTO IT
  11. Grade: 90/100 Lore:20/20 I see nothing wrong with the lore here Creativity: 20/20 This can help the foundation and it is a unique kind of test idea at least in my opinion Presentation: 10/20 This test log looks a little bland and could use some work Writing: 40/40 For a junior researcher this is outstanding so good job man Keep up the amazing work this is an outstanding test log
  12. Lore Name: Slurmp Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:424166173 Rank: Foundation doctor Activity Level: Its been good imo
  13. grade: 90 (A) Lore: 20/20 I see nothing wrong with the lore in this test log Creativity: 15/20 This test idea has been done before and it isn't too unique but other than that it is fine Presentation: 15/20 Gonna be honest it was kinda hard to read at first but that might just be me Writing: 40/40 I see nothing wrong in the writing of this test log
  14. Grade: 90/100 Lore: 20/20 I see nothing wrong with the lore here Creativity: 10/20 This kind of test has been performed before I believe but this one had different results I guess Presentation: 20/20 This test log looks amazing and I can tell some effort was put into it Writing: 40/40 I see nothing wrong with all of the writing in this test log
  15. Grade: 95 (A) Lore: 20/20 As far as I can tell there are no problems with lore here Creativity: 20/20 This is a very creative test log and if it had worked it would have greatly benefited the foundation. Good job Presentation: 20/20 I don't really see anything wrong with the presentation here tbh Writing: 35/40 I'm sure you could have gone more into detail on all that happened during the preparations and during the actual test but other than that it's good (Note: amazing test log keep up the amazing work and I'm looking forward to grading more test logs like this in the future)