Apprentice

Apprentice (3/14)

• First Post
  • Collaborator
  • Conversation Starter
  • Reacting Well
  • Week One Done

Recent Badges

1. Name:Aurthur Rank:MSGT Callsign:XM1 Activity: Active Suggestions:None Why should you retain your rank (LT+ answer this):
  2. Name: Aurthur Rank: MSGT Callsign: XM1 Date of LOA Leave/Return:1/25/2020 Reason (if private write N/A): won’t have my computer.
  3. Name:Aurthur Rank:SFC Callsign:XC1 Activity: semi-active  DiscordID#:Timid#5305  Suggestions (If None Leave Blank):none  What would you like to achieve in CI:one thing I would like to achieve is getting a medal of merit
  4. I am filling this out for marshmallow because of forum problem In-game Name: Marshmallow Rank: Technician Are you an FTO/Containment Engineer: none Concerns or ideas for technical branch: none
  5. In-game Name:Aurthur Rank:Engineer Are you an FTO/Containment Engineer:yes/yes Concerns or ideas for technical branch:none at the moment
  6. In-Game Name:Aurthur  Current Rank: Senior Janitor Rate your activity on a 1-10 scale (1 being bad, 10 being very good):4 Are there any changes you wish to see, if so please say: none
  7. +support i would like to see a new job come to the sever
  8. Name: Aurthur Rank: RCT Any questions, comments, or concerns?: None
  9. Ya know,I just joined recently and I didn’t get to see you much but the time that I did see you you were a good person and I wish you the best of luck in what is to come signed aurthur