Collaborator (7/14)

• First Post
  • Collaborator
  • Reacting Well
  • Conversation Starter
  • Week One Done

Recent Badges

1. what is funny i know why you are doing this but +suppoert
  2. +support i always find it funny when somebody says something racist and everybody is just WOE WOE WOE WTF its pretty funny sometimes
  3. i mean yeah if there is a bunch of OG on and everything then yeah i would not worry but sometimes i base alone and that would honestly scare me XD
  4. also he was under fear rp he had no gun out
  5. i noticed my 1 year on gaming light just passed got into a big crime family my own cc got into a few departments sure my activity has gone down alot but i have made alot of good friends and have had alot of fun hopefully ill be around long enough for my second year of gaminglight
  6. also im pretty sure you are doing this cause of your RDM warn you got pretty petty bruh
  7. i tell the arresting cop about raid shadow legends and then i just watch youtube
  8. when i walk outside my base and see a bunch of tac units ready to raid me
  9. wait john newsom im pretty sure is in OG and is a admin this guy took his name cause the real john was on fivm with us +support on whoever this player is
  10. +support the staff sit was handled very poorly just bringing somebody to a roof and freezing them and warning them without a word is not the way to do it if a bunch of staff are in on it and i can see ender there then ender would have dealt with it but to me just looks like they where having a good time and you came and ruined it and no part of this do i see any staff diss looking at this it was prob early morning and nobody had anything to do and the prop was not ruining anybody gameplay and or making anybody upset they where in tac base just using it to climb and jump off
  11. i have not been on for awhile but dam would have wanted to say goodbye at least and shoot you with the negev one more time
  12. +support very well known in the community can handle himself in really bad situations on staff knows the MOTD like the back of his hand very nice and helpful