Experienced

Experienced (11/14)

• First Post
  • Collaborator
  • Posting Machine Rare
  • Conversation Starter
  • Reacting Well

Recent Badges

1. I have been part of utility for 22 months now. I joined tech to minge around with Kiddo, but i quickly came to like the branch, and got command after just 2 weeks. In my time here I have seen many good people join and go, and I'm sure a lot more will come in the future. I may come back one day, but I won't promise anything. I'm sure this doesn't come as a surprise to some people if you've seen my activity these past weeks. I wish good luck to the server, escpecially utility. I loved being in utility because we were not on bad terms with any other branch, and I'd like for everyone to keep it that way. I will not be listing names and writing about people. If I did it I would want to list everyone, and that would just take too much time, you know if I'd list you or not. I may still be around in TS from time to time. Farewell, and I hope you guys will keep utility fun and not too mingy.
  2. Name : Doggo SteamID : STEAM_0:1:97906523 Trello Name : Doggo Rank : Trainee Do you have Ts3 tags? : Yes Is the roster properly tracking your quota? : Yes IF MEMBER - Do you have an interest in a SET position? : N/A Notes: I still need Forum tags
  3. Doggo0

Doggo's LOA

Name: Doggo Rank: Trainee Time of LOA(MM/DD/YYYY): 04/08 -> 04/16 Reason(Put Private if you do not wish to say): Online school will end soon and I'll need to study a lot.
  4. Really good song from a really good artist/vtuber. Also smh you didn't even mention me . jk hope you come back sometime.
  5. +Support, Was staff before and I believe he will do a good job again.
  6. +Support. I always wondered why it's the only ammo that gives less that 500.
  7. Accidentally liked your post lol, well whatever, I agree.
  8. In-Game Name: Doggo SteamID (Ex. STEAM_0:1:123456789) : STEAM_0:1:97906523 What is your ULX Rank?(Donator/Staff): User What is your time played on the SCPRP server?: 10 weeks What is your RP Rank (MTF,SEC,CI, Etc)?: DoL What is your timezone?: Central European Timezone How would you rate your knowledge of the SCP world? (1-10): 6-7, I know most of the popular SCPs, but I have not read too many less known ones. Do you have any experience as a Gamemaster or Event Planner? (If so, explain it): I have helped in a few events while I was senior admin. Other than that, no. How Active are you? (1/10): 5-6 right now, I'm planning on imprving it after online school ends. How many warns do you have? (Across all Gaminglight Servers.Put the date/reason/server, then explain each one.): 1 warn, 8/27/19 Tranqing other humans, on SCPRP Why should we allow you to be an Event Team Member (150+ Words)?: I think you should allow me to be an ET member because I have been with the community for a very long time now. I was staff for more than a year and senior admin for a few months. In that time I learned how to operate the ULX commands that ET get access to, and i also helped with a few events. I have only recieved 1 warn since I started playing on the server, and I got it more than 18 months ago. It was for tranqing humans, I was minging around with Kiddo at the time, and didn't mean any harm. I participated in dozens of interesting and cool events, so I can get a few ideas from those and make good events. I'm 6 hours ahead of EST, meaning I can make events during down time to make it more fun for players. I'm also well know in the community, have a good reputation and a high RP rank. Describe an event you could create (The more specific the better): I have always enjoyed king of the hill type games and events. So I would make one of those. This is heavily influenced by TF2 btw. I would make 2 teams, Red and Blue. They could choose from classes: scout, heavy or sniper. Scout would have less armor, an SMG and a pistol but would be faster than normal, heavy would have a rifle and more armor but would be a bit slow and sniper would have less HP/armor but would get a sniper rifle. The event would either take place on the surface or in the ET room, it doesn't matter which. I would set up a colored square, and that would be the "hill". There would be barricades and obstacles around the hill. The 2 teams would have to fight each other and whichever team has a member standing on the point for 2 minutes straight would win. This may be unoriginal, but I wrote an even I would genuinely enjoy. Have you read the Event Team Guidelines?: Yes What is your favorite SCP? Why?: My favorite SCP is 009, The Red Ice. I think this is one of the most deadly SCPs, and I find it really interesting. If SCP-009 touches anything water based, it converts it into more red ice. Meaning if you were to drop even a tiny bit of it into an ocean, you would get rid of a large portion of water on Earth. And if a person touches it, their blood starts turning into red ice. It may take minutes or hours for a person to die, all while they know the inevitability of death. This SCP behaves differently from normal ice. It's a liquid between -100 and 0°C, ice above 0°C and a gas below -100°C.
  9. The incinerator should be level 2 or 3 like on the old maps. It is currently level 0. And the recyclers are missing, making collecting trash pointless at the moment.
  10. Updated. Added another model to the DoL job, added senior medic slot change.