• Reacting Well
  • First Post
  • Conversation Starter
  • Week One Done
  • One Month Later

Recent Badges

1. Mhm?

Duhhorn Ban Appeal

Sorry I should've been more clear. Sits were being taken really slowly at that point, so this sit had to have been taken a long time after I had already left the server.
  2. Mhm?

Duhhorn Ban Appeal

Steam Name: Duhhorngames SteamID:STEAM_0:0:163555269 Ingame Name: Not entirely sure, but it was D Boi 8727 if I remember correctly Ban Length: 8 hours ( or more, thats what I see at the time of knowing I was banned ) Admin that Banned you: Stolas Reason for Ban: LTAP, FailRP, RDM Dispute: FailRP was for having a gun as fish, but LTAP and RDM are false. I do admit having the gun as fish, and shooting 1 bullet at a guy once, but I mainly only had it because I thought it would be funny to pull out sometimes. I don't understand how I can be banned for LTAP because I wasn't even in a sit at the time of leaving, and when I left I didn't even have the gun anymore. This sit was taken a long time after someone had reported me for it, and I had no way of knowing they had actually reported me. Also, I didn't even kill anyone with the gun. I will admit, there was 1 time I shot 1 D-Class once in the body because he said the n-word( he later got banned for it ), not even killing him. Otherwise, I didn't shoot anyone, let alone kill them. There were a couple of moments where I had the gun out and someone coincidentally died next to me which probably looked like I shot them, but one look at the logs should've cleared that up. I'm mainly appealing the RDM and LTAP part of the ban because I did have the gun and FailRP is true without any other context. I don't have any evidence, but I want to hear the admins side of the story.
  3. You can buy armor charges in the armory, but I feel like being able to buy them from the F4 menu wouldn't change much. We already have the tool so utility wouldn't be effected, and this change would just make life easier for Combat Engineer's.
  4. What are you suggesting? - Give E-11 engineer the option to buy armor charges How would this change better the server? - Would allow combat engineer to more effectively do their jobs, making peoples lives easier. Are there any disadvantages of making this change to the server? If so, explain. - No, unless anyone raiding gets killed by someone who got refilled on armor by a combat engineer that could refill his armor giver. Who would this change mostly benefit? - every current and future E-11
  5. Lore Name: Duhhorn Steam ID:STEAM_1:0:163555269 Rank: Associate Researcher Activity Level: 7/10
  6. Lore Name: Duhhorn Rank: Associate Researcher SCP: 999 Question / Idea: If 999 were to absorb someone's head will they suffocate? Background Research: 999 is a friendly SCP, and is made of a slime-like substance. Hypothesis: If 999 were to absorb a Class-D's head, would they suffocate? Observations (What Happened During Test): 999 simply went for the Jolly rancher brand hard candy and absorbed the Class-Ds head. He stayed on for about 20s before getting off. After interviewing the Class-D as soon as the test was over it turns out that 999 might be made of a substance that is breathable. The Class-D said that he could breathe perfectly fine, and didn't have any problems. He said he felt a little tickle around his head though. I took a little sample of 999 after the test and it turns out the substance when absorbing something, it will make a little air pocket. This is very interesting because he might have a reaction to possibly suffocating/killing something. Meaning it might not be possible to have 999 kill anything. Analysis / Conclusion (What Could Of Caused The Results): SCP-999 Possibly has automatic functions that do things automatically for it, almost like humans and automatically blinking. This is very interesting because this means he was built to never kill anything, no matter what get's thrown at him. Was Your Hypothesis Correct? No, because 999 didn't end up suffocating the Class-D, but I still found very interesting results.
  7. Lore Name: Duhhorn Rank: Associate Researcher SCP: 096 Question / Idea: If a Class D has a disoriented vision and the Class D stares as 096, will he react? Background Research: I have seen many tests including some sort of goggle. There was also some equipment that was tested. I have seen some work and some that didn't work. Hypothesis: If I give the Class D a special solution to make his eyes blurry to the point of him only seeing blobs, he will be able to stare at 096. Observations (What Happened During Test): When we first entered him into there he looked directly at 096. 096 didn't react as first. But later, after about 30s of constant staring, he said that 096 looked anxious. He continued to stare at 096 for about 2 more minutes until we stopped the test. He wasn't injured in any way, but with close examination, through the heat detectors, we could see that 096 looked a little distressed, but not agitated. After talking with the Class D he said that the "Dog" was also moving around a lot, like going into a corner, and staring the door. Analysis / Conclusion (What Could Of Caused The Results): I think due to the fact that the Class D had such bad vision that 096 didn't react because he didn't see his face thoroughly. I do think that 096 did get a little bit of anxiety due to the fact that the Class D was staring at his face still. Was Your Hypothesis Correct? Yes, blurry vision does seem to work and doesn't trigger 096 immediately. But does get him anxious