Veteran (12/14)

• Well Followed Rare
  • Dedicated
  • Conversation Starter
  • Reacting Well
  • Very Popular Rare

Recent Badges

1. +Support Always been a good guy, with great leadership. -
  2. I disagree, a regular department has a "general" section to put it under. PD Does not, you only have an application section as the only place to post it, and it wouldnt make sense to post it there.
  3. I joined this community on August 9th, 2019.. 1,349 days ago I stumbled upon this fantastic server. This server has given me plenty of friends and some almost like family during my time here, I'm so thankful for all of the people who helped me reach the ranks I have achieved. All the way from State Command to SRT Command... But all good things must come to an end... now this is not my first resignation post and break from the server, but this will be the final one... Before I go, I want to give some special mentions to people who meant a lot to me: - Mikey: Mannnnnn, idek where to start with you haha, I wish you all the best, never stop Walmarting -Solomon: Yeah keep listening to t swift - SMT: You all have done so much for me and I am forever grateful for every manager & hos I have serverd under, including Jimbo James. - Kitty: The SRT Commanderrrr, the one who gave me the chance at SRT CoCommander, and the family I stayed in for multiple years. Always home. Farewell with SRT, it's in the best possible hands. The Masterminge, singing out!
  4. +Support Personally I think most of the car dealers should have a few more cars, but especially Platnium!
  5. I thank you all for the fun experience I had in this department & sub-dept's. I wish to step back the amount of stuff that I'm involved in and this is one of departments I will be doing it in. -FBI SAIC, Lead Instructor, HRT OFC Masterson @Ganta Goodluck Cutie
  6. This ban was only about 4 months ago. I don't really take telling other people to go kill themselves lightly, I think this ban was indeed fair.
  7. Just to clear things up for you; You were banned by the automated system that bans for any slurs or racist remarks. That is why you weren't put in a sit, warned, or talked too.
  8. -Support me personally, I like the current one and has a nice nostalga feel.
  9. Wish you the best with PD High Command! o7
  10. -Support Alt is an alt. You should've waited your ban and not alted.
  11. Forums Diplomat Message: Please keep all responses to + or - supports only. Any unnecessary posts or comments will be hidden. If arguing continues this post will be locked till SMT come to a decision -Forums Diplomat Team
  12. Rank You are Applying For: Major In-Game Name: Masterson SteamID: STEAM_0:1:162489285 Current Rank: Captain How long have you been in your current rank?: A little over a month. What timezone are you in?: Eastern Standard Timezone How many Warns do you have?: 0 warns. Permission: Yes, Chief BruceyBoyo 1K-7 Why should you be promoted (200 words Minimum): I believe I should be promoted for a various of reasons. To start off, during my time as PD Command I have had to experience various new challenges that I have not had to face before during my time as High Command of SRT, I've overcame them, and I think it has helped me grow a lot as a command member and a CoCommander of SRT. I also feel that I deserve major because I have been very active in PD, I have helped & hosted multiple meetings during my time as Captain, and I'd like to further this at Major. I also would like to be able to continue working with supervisors, as I have previously and being a Major allows me to do that a little more than as a Captain. Besides these two things, I also feel like I have proven myself as a good & dedicated leader on the server & in PD. I also believe I deserve to become Major because of the fact that I have been low command for quite some time, and I feel like I would be able to help the new Lieutenants as I feel like I have done my job as Captain & have a good understanding of the basics & in-depth fundamentals of PD Command & the server in general. You agree that disobeying any rules set by High Command will result in an immediate demotion (Yes/No): Yes
  13. Wishin you all the best in your future King!