Proficient

Proficient (10/14)

• Posting Machine Rare
  • Very Popular Rare
  • Dedicated
  • First Post
  • Collaborator

Recent Badges

1. You mentioned Sixx but not me. Unforgivable.
  2. Welcome to the retirement home. We have pudding! Pleasure working with you and it makes me happy to see I gave you some good advice Peace out
  3. Something something furry related. Something something images put into utility HCMD chat. Something something femboymcdonalds.jpg You did good; put up a good fight. Now its time to rest. Peace out
  4. Me getting trained for research by Weiss
  5. Although we disagreed on our fair share of topics, I thought you were chill. Peace out
  6. Welcome to the retirement home. We serve pudding!
  7. For years I told myself that when I inevitably made this post, I’d include the names of everyone who I made some type of memory with. I planned on giving a summary of all the different eras I experienced here. I wanted to create some funny video to accompany it. The reason I won’t be doing any of these is the same reason I am making this post: I lack the motivation. For nearly 4 years I’ve been here and have never resigned, though at times I considered it. I powered through, and always found a new reason to stay whether it was friends, a project, or a certain goal I had set my mind on. Though I tried, I was not able to find a reason to keep on pushing this time. That's why today is the day I say farewell. I enjoyed my time here and met plenty of people I’d consider my friends. It was thanks to the people I met here that I got through the pandemic and grew as a person. This wouldn't be a proper resignation if I didn’t include at least some people. I’ll be including the people who I look up to, had the biggest impact on me, or I just thought were cool. If you aren’t mentioned, please don’t take it personally lol. We probably just didn’t talk much. Sixx: My closest friend on this server. Arguing with you as HCMD on literally everything we discussed was fun. You and I worked hard to continue building what Sinnik started, and I thought we did a good job. On that note, when you left I began to lose motivation. Things suddenly weren’t as fun. HexG: The CSGO fanatic himself. Had fun hanging out with you. You encouraged me to keep on going. TwoSix: I doubt you’ll ever see this unless Fool mentions it, but you made the largest impact on me to date. I still attribute becoming a furry to you lmao. Sinnik: You redefined the Security department. You had the balls to do what nobody else wanted to, and fought for the branch. You are the best HOS I’ve seen. Starstep: LCZ meth roleplay. I still find it funny how we met lol. Hmu sometime Hoovy: From what I’ve heard, you aren’t sure what my true thoughts are about you. While we didn't see eye to eye on certain topics, I respected you. You were straightforward and said things how you saw them. Sparkle: You’re a discount furry. Deal with it Weiss: I’m sure you’ve heard this before but you are the most committed person here. Crabbo: Lmfaooo this guy. The first homie I met in Security. I hope you’ve been well. JB: You guys were great. We had fun, but now I join the rest of you. Hawk/Osprey: Whether you realize it or not, you are one of the few people I trust and enjoy doing stuff with. Lmk if you wanna play VRC or GTA lol. Jackwebb: You’d get mad if I didn’t mention you and I don’t want to endure your wrath. Ayaya: *Screeches* Jack Crest: British. Sprink: You’re dedicated. I always liked that about you. When are we doing a Rust wipe? Piller and Toasty: You both passed me lmao. Goes to show Security makes the best leaders! I hope you guys will continue improving the server. Ape: Dude, you were the greatest hype man I’ve ever seen; even surpassing Sixx. I’m not sure there will ever be another person like you in this branch, much less as a SCMD member lmfao. Daedran: You were chill af and I liked doing shit with you Rektify: How tf were you my trainer? This is some BS. I should’ve asked for another. Nah but jokes aside you were chill Matt2: Beans. Camo: RCF was mid. Killaz, Alpha, Cryolast, Vegan: You made being LCMD the most fun I’ve had here. Thank you for that Chief: You certainly were committed. I’m happy you got manager. Assassin: You were chill Plantbruh: Goofy ahh raccoon looking mofo. I’m not an anteater Silver: I enjoyed our assassination game. Had a lot of fun fucking around with ya With that out of the way, I take my leave. Peace out.
  8. +SUPPORT YES WE NEED MORE FX!!! It'd be cool if when the nuke is activated, the lights turn off and the red emergency lights turn on. I think it would feel more intense.
  9. +Support Medical needs this. They've never gotten anything that makes them stand out, and this addon could finally breathe life into the branch!
  10. +Support We've had the same swep forever. It'd be nice for a change