Anatole

• Last visited

About Anatole

• Birthday 02/17/2004

Recent Profile Visitors

The recent visitors block is disabled and is not being shown to other users.

Anatole's Achievements

Enthusiast

Enthusiast (6/14)

• Dedicated
  • First Post
  • Collaborator
  • Conversation Starter
  • Reacting Well

Recent Badges

1. bruh remember when the server would crash if STF, i think HSU and some CC's got crushed by the doors.
  2. Biggest one i remember is the dragon event because i was a part of the E11 who got miniguns to shoot at him. Fuckin zeus was the commander then lmao
  3. Yea it was gonna happen, it was fun. Im lazy. bye Some uglies Shadow - Mad ugly Harrison - Mad ugly Biggie - Mad ugly Styx - Mad ugly Dagger - Mad ugly Craig - Extra ugly Spy - Only slightly ugly Youll probably see my on in like a year. 251873882_427239488763205_392095948941777215_n.mp4
  4. Lore Name Dr. Ravioli Xyank Rank: JM - Thaddeus SCP: SCP- ▇ (500) People Involved: SM Ben | SM Spixe | Dr not very Bright | Doofenstien | Doctor Bear | Benevolent God | (1 Dclass) Question / Idea: Me and the few Doctors/Researchers attempted a brain transplant to bring back a researcher from a accident involving ▇ in which he was terminated. Background Research: House M.D : ) Hypothesis: With good rolls it will work, however he will lose a some intelligence. Observations (How did the test go and What happened.): The researcher's brain was saved and put in a ▇ sac to keep protected. We took a D Class with a starting IQ of 72. We started the surgery and it began quite rough. We cut off the top of his head to get ready when the brain needed to be taken out, we then cut a slice in his neck deep enough to see above the medulla. It was cut (82 roll) and we took the brain out. We then put the D Classes brain into another ▇ sac and took the researcher's brain out and moved it into the D Classes head. We used SCP ▇▇ to reconnect the brain stem and medulla. After ▇ seconds, SCP - ▇▇ began to take the form of brain cells and reconnected the researcher's brain to the brain stem of the D Class. After ▇ minutes of rest, we woke up the D Class/ Researcher and it was evident that it was not the D Class anymore. He was freaked out and began asking where he was. We calmed him down and began doing a brain functionality test. He was able to do everything normally, but during the IQ test, we noticed some trouble. (We asked 5 questions and had him roll with every question, we then averaged it and multiplied it by 1.2 because 100 is the max for rolling). The first test showed that he only had an IQ of 53. Dr. Doofenstien had an idea of installing one of his Doofenlinks to rejuvenate his brain. We connected it to his brain via a lobotomy (rolled a 100). We then did another IQ test at 50% power (average them and multiply by 1.5). The second test showed an IQ of 80. Doof then raised the power of the Doofenlink to 100% power. The last IQ test (multiplied by 2.0) resulted in an IQ of 113. At this point, the researcher has begun to freak out after realizing what had happened to him. Sadly, due to SCP regulations, we were forced to put the researcher back into D-block and get an official form to get him out. Which we totally did.
  5. +Support Often, maintenance will go to HCZ to do patrols and we will just do a bunch of trash there, but with only one machine being there, to make only 50 precious metals it takes 3 and a half hours just waiting on the machine.
  6. +Support Very active Extremely friendly with command and JM's A very good pick for CMD He will probably raise the ranks faster than me
  7. +Support Really active Cool Dude Knows the rules Mad ugly tho
  8. What’s your In-Game Name? Ravioli What’s your SteamID (e.g. STEAM_0:1:55975235)? STEAM_0:1:176093727 What is your Rank? MP Total strikes you’ve ever received? 5 (All a year+ old and from when i would mess around in E11.) How many warnings do you have on GL? 3 (2 are a year+ old) On a scale of 1-10, how active are you? 9. I am on daily and make at least 3-4+ logs a day. Why do you believe you should become a Maintenance Command member (100+ words)? The reason I believe I am fit for command for the most part is that I have been in command before. Previously I have been a command member in E11. This gives me an edge to know what to do in many situations be it with trainees or enlisted. A separate reason is that I kind of am very active. I am on almost every day and put in a minimum of 2 hours which gives me a lot of time to kind of see who gets on. My final reason is that I am very interested in going further into maintenance. Every other time I have played on the SCP-RP, I play on MTF or security, I have never generally played in a utility branch. It is a nice change of pace and one that I am liking because I really have to re-work my brain to run instead of fight. 8-1. A Utility Trainee has escaped the training room and is refusing to return, how would you handle this? I would attempt to cuff him/her, if that does not work i would have staff demote him/her. I would also attempt to find out how he got out of the training room and see if someone let him/her out. 8-2. Some enlisted members have begun RDMing each other in bunks as a way to pass time, what would you do in this situation? You cant? If you could, if it was any code other than red, I would tell them to stop and go out of bunks because there NLR is most likely over. If it was code red I would let them continue so they dont get bored and flag off of maintenance, or have them flag onto CS if they have the whitelist so they can assist in fixing. 8-3. A Junior Maintenance is breaking multiple SOP rules such as improperly using tools and disregarding Code rules, what are your next steps? I would talk to them to read through the SOP again. If it continues I would have him/her demoted and un-whitelisted and tell them they need to get re-trained (and tell the trainer to go through the SOP with them.) If anything else happens after than I would have him/her blacklisted for however long it would be. Wagner inactive. : )
  9. + Support Cool dude, Active Quiet
  10. + Support Super active during off times with me and absolutely deserves OS. Still kinda ugly tho
  11. + Support Active Mad ugly tho
  12. What’s your In-Game Name? Ravioli What’s your SteamID (e.g. STEAM_0:1:55975235)? STEAM_0:1:176093727 What is your Rank? MA What’s your time on the Server? It got reset a while ago, by now it should be at least 9 weeks - 10 weeks Total strikes you’ve ever received? in MTF, 5 from me minging on E11 all of which are over a year old How many warnings do you have on GL? 1 Recent because i got taken as a dclass as soon as i was about to switch jobs so i minged because i was annoyed the other two are over 2 years old that im just to lazy to appeal Who gave you permission to apply? Aussie On a scale of 1-10, how active are you? 6-7, im active most days and usually on for about an hour or two Why do you believe you are fit for Mobile Mop Force (75+ words)? I am fit for M-M-F because I am active on both maintenance and MTF so I know the rules well and know how to work with each of the separate branches. I am also very interested in getting more into maintenance and I feel that this is a good way to. All the time I have on the server is in MTF or security, so I am trying something new while sticking to what I know. What is the main purpose of MMF? To clean the toilets and make them clean enough to eat off of (to clean and dispose of potentially dangerous entities). And to give armor to the ones who need it What would be your preferred pseudonym (name) if you are accepted (must be a name of a cleaning product/brand)? Nine Stars Aussie ugly
  13. For the past 2 days, I have been experimenting with 294 and looking at old documents and testing out a lot of random codes in order to find as many codes for 294 as possible. While i have found many, this is only the bottom of the bucket. There were many cups that I found, but could not find the code for. This is also my first research thing I have ever done so be nice. With help from Security, maintenance, and other Researchers, here is my incomplete list of codes and what the effect of the drink is, for 294 in no real order (trying to go from most boring to least boring). If at all possible, if there is a code you know that is not on this list, comment it or send it to me on Discord. Ravioli#4622 KEY "" = What the person who drank the liquid said. ( ) = Works the same as first code. Colored Name = Color of drink A few things before i list them, from my research with 294 i learned a few things. Drinks that would have to be heated up before drinking like Cider, 294 will make a special sound that indicates it is warming it up. Some drinks that are deadly will make a deep rumbling before dispensing. You have to wait for the cup to de-spawn before you spawn another drink or it makes the sound as if it didn't work. Which I didn't know so I was just quickly putting in codes thinking they weren't working. Safe/Mostly Safe Air White in Color "There is nothing in the cup" No After Effects Chocolate Mix between Puke Green and Yellow "MMMh, This is good" No After Effects Cider Yellow "A bit too sugary for me" Note: Machine made extra noise before dispensing. Champagne Yellow "This is a very good cup of Champagne!" Cola Brownish Orange "It's cold and refreshing." Carrot (Carrot Juice) Orange "Pretty Good" Lemon Fanta Yellow "Take that! In one gulp without breathing." Lager Brownish Orange "The drink tastes like a standard pale lager" Meth Green Makes you Green out and Screen Shake Note: D Class said "I am now seing green and i feel very nauseas." LSD Blue "Dude... Do fish fly" Protege White "Why would you drink that" Note: D Class said it was "ok" Meme Blue Causes Blury Vision Note: D Class said "Me gusta xDD lel !" Alcohol (Spirit) (Rhum) (Ethanol) (Ethanol Liquid) White Caused Blurry Vision. Note: Some times the D Class would stumble around after drinking. Estus Yellow Slowly Heals up by 5HP. Heals 50HP in total Note: Drinker said "It makes me feel warm, like sitting next to a bonfire." Pain Killer Red Gives Blurred vision and quickly heals up to 60HP. Note: Highly addictive. Deadly/ Possibly Deadly Vodka Pink Causes extreme nausea and feels like your falling over. Note: D Class said "Tastes like mother Russia" didnt know we had communist's here. Note 2: Drinking to much will cause internal damage from the alcohol content and can be deadly. Sadness (Unhappiness) (Mourning) (Grieving) Grey-ish White "The warm liquid has a salty after-taste, almost like tears." Note: Using these drinks one after the other will cause the drinker to die. Note 2: Most of the D Class thought they were drinking Nut. Weird Carbon (Death) Black Killed Immediately Metal (Liquid Helium) (Superfluid Helium) (Sulfuric Acid) White Killed Immediately Magma (Lava) Orange Killed Immediately Iron (Steel) Grey Killed Immediately [REDACTED] Red [REDACTED] Note: Had to get amnesticized after this. Good thing I had my notes in the drawer. : ) Gold Yellow Killed Immediately Radioactive Green Killed Immediately Stone Grey Killed Immediately Note: D-Class only drank it after I told him it was Pre - Workout. It that even ethical. Oil White Died Seconds after drinking. Note: Before dying, the d class threw up. Amnesia White Dies 5+ seconds after consumption Note: D Class said "rhh.. Mnsadnaisnitno." what DEFCON 1 Blue Killed Immediately Note: Before dying the D Class screamed "ALPHA WARHEAD EMERGENCY DETONATION SEQUENCE ENGAGED....” He died Immediately after from his adrenal gland producing to much adrenaline making his heart explode. Pain Dark Orange Causes Blurred Vision and deals 10 damage. Note: D Class said "Damn that's kicking in" Agony Grey Deals 30 damage. Note: D-Class after drinking said nothing and started to bleed form every orifice. Old Man (SCP 106) (Black Corrosive Liquid) Black Causes blurred vision and deals 90 HP Note: D Classes always said something along the lines of "I feel strange. It's as if there was something moving in my stomach." Blood Red Deals exactly 100 damage. Note: D Class said "This drink tastes like red wine" Speed Neon Blue Gives Usain Bolt speed. 5 Seconds after consumption the heart explodes and the person dies. Hoovy Red Causes Screen to go Red, after fading away it kills you. Note: The first D Class died before he could say how he felt Aktus Blue Causes the drinker to morph into [ERROR] and die 15+ seconds later. Pickle Green Turns who ever drinks it into [ERROR] and dies shortly after. Rang White Slowly Damages you by 15. Deals at least 125 damage. Gives you a mild speed buff. UwU - Really Pink Causes you to bleed 15hp until you die. Note: D Class said "It takes like ... Sin" - not a mistake God Yellow Causes the drinker to suddenly combust immediately after consumption. Note: MMF showed me this one by drinking it. Igneous Orange/yellow Causes hallucinations and a 180 degree swaying eyesight. Kills after a short amount of time. Peggu Pink Causes the drinker to turn into a duck and die a short time later. Doomslayer Red Causes the drinker to combust into flames. Can survive if you have enough health and armor. Note: THEY MAY HAVE REMOVED 457, BUT I REMADE HIM. HAHA Special thanks to Jr Pickle, JM Phill, and ACM Baeto for some idea's and help with this. More thanks to LCPL Peak, LCPL Late, CPL PeeSmoothie, and CPL Smitty + a few more that i forgot to right down for taking me to 294 with the D Class. Also thanks to the 49 D Class that were sadly killed during this experiment. This is a rough count from what I can remember. Ps. if i put the list of codes that i tested that didn't work, this would be twice as long.
  14. Was awesome playing with you, be safe and have fun with where ever you end up