Naqua

• Last visited

About Naqua

Recent Profile Visitors

The recent visitors block is disabled and is not being shown to other users.

Naqua's Achievements

Contributor

Contributor (5/14)

• First Post
  • Collaborator
  • Conversation Starter
  • Week One Done
  • One Month Later

Recent Badges

1. Name: Naqua Rank: LCPL SteamID: STEAM_0:1:205865358 Discord ID (Ex. Deez #5564): Naqua#6850 Are you a FTO?: No Timezone: CST Would you like to remain in Military?: Yessir
  2. In Game Name: Naqua Steam ID (STEAM_0:0:000000001): STEAM_0:1:205865358 Discord Name (Bread#0001): Naqua#6850 If you have any SCP-RP warns, please list when and why you got them here (If you don't have any, exclude this from your application.): February 16th for Mic Spam (playing music) When did you start playing on SCP-RP? (Approximately): July 2019 Why do you want to join Nu-7? (75 word minimum): I want to join Nu7 because from my remembrance of the this server, I really enjoyed playing Nu7 and would like to join again now that I am getting back into the server. I want to be able to recontain scps and help around the facility which is what Nu7 does. I have pretty good knowledge of the server except for the newer aspects such as delta 5 and new scps. I think that I would overall make a good fit for the branch and that it would be a really fun experience. If you have any Branch Strikes/Punishments, please list when and why you got them here (If you don't have any, exclude this from your application.): None If you've been in any other branches, list them and what your ranks are/were. This counts for all servers. (If you haven't been in any branches, exclude this from your application.): CI PFC Sec CPL Do you understand to get on at least every other day and keep yourself up to date with Nu-7? We don't treat it like a job here - but we do expect you to be notified and enjoying your time: Yes
  3. Hey, guys, you might have been really unactive recently. I have been very burnt out on CI and I don't want to take up a slot. Again I'm sorry for taking up a spot for this long.
  4. Naqua

Naqua's LOA

Name: Naqua Rank: SFC Callsign: XC4 Date of LOA Leave/Return: 10/18-10/25 Reason (if private write N/A): Really busy schedule with school
  5. Naqua

Goodbye family :)

NO WHY ARE YOU LEAVING DON'T LEAVE ?
  6. I agree with this, half of the time we raid MTF has x3 the number of people as CI having these weapons will help us be able to have a chance against you guys.
  7. Your app is overall pretty good except for parts of Q16 but I think you would make an overall good staff member.
  8. I haven't really gotten to know you because I have never been in Technical but I remember you from my days in gensec. It is sad to see you go.