Apprentice

Apprentice (3/14)

• First Post
  • Collaborator
  • Conversation Starter
  • Reacting Well
  • Week One Done

Recent Badges

1. It's for those who play D class more often. I play as SCPs more than anything so I don't play as GENSEC or D class that much anymore.
  2. Allow me to elaborate: There seems to be some confusion of what I mean specifically. These are not the rules that I want in the server. Only for this post. Not the servers. I want this to be the place where they can share their stories about their encounters as either GENSEC or D-Class. Just wanted to get it out of the way to avoid further confusion.
  3. What is your in-game name?: Pug What is your steam name?: Detective Pug What is your steam ID?: STEAM_1:0:60889816 Do you have any other experience with staffing?: (If yes, explain) No What date did you start playing on the community? (roughly) July 5th What date did you make your forums account? July 6th Current rank on server (This is a ULX rank ONLY! Not a RP Rank)? Platinum How many warns do you have on the server (Show proof with a screenshot)? https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1833772267 Have you donated? Yes What rank are you applying for? Trial Moderator Are you staff on another community (BE HONEST)? No Have you read the staff guidelines at ? You will be tested on it: Yes I have Timezone: EST Permission (Senior Moderator+ need this): Why do you believe that you deserve the rank? (150 Word Minimum) The SCP universe has always fascinated me and got me hooked due to it's resurface in popularity. When I joined the SCP-RP server, I had no expectations whatsoever. But after meeting so many nice people, seeing some of my favorite SCPs and seeing new SCPs in this server, and participating in events caught my attention, and made me come back for more. Eventually, I decided to apply to become a moderator and work my way above and beyond. I am very friendly to everyone I meet, I enjoy listening to peoples stories about their research, previous encounters with SCPs, D class, CI, etc, and meeting some of the funniest, nicest, and coolest people I ever met. It has honestly been a blast to be a part of this server, and I will do my absolute best to uphold the rules of the server and make the server fun for everyone. How would you handle someone that is Mass RDMing and when you bring him/her to an admin sit all they do is curse at you? Initially, I will TP the player to me and ask him what exactly is he doing. If he/she proceeds to shoot at me, I will freeze them in place, and tell them that they shouldn't shoot a staff member. If they cuss me out and release waves of profanity, I will mute them and explain to them that what they're doing is wrong. I'll then warn them of not only RDM, but attempting to RDM a staff and Staff Disrespect. I will then contact an Admin+ to give the player a 10,000 second anti-minge and once everything is settled, return them to their original spot where they were teleported to. If said player continues to diss and cause a scene, i'll tp them back and let the Admin+ know to give them a 600 second Anti-Minge depending on how long it has been.
  4. -Support Reasons Above BUT, would be nice to have the guard tower be used by GENSEC and not by admins. I fear there might be a security who'd be trolling, but that can be fixed by having a higher up using the tower.
  5. Where's Eminem, 2Pac, Snoop Dogg, Biggie, NWA, and 50 Cent, dawg? :3
  6. If I can put stuff in between it, it's a sandwich. Nough said.
  7. *blinks in confusion* Wha? What happened?
  8. Ever since I joined the Gaminglight SCP-RP server two months ago, I noticed that there's been a rivalry and hatred towards the GENSEC and the D-Class. D-Class will say "Stop partial lockdown", only to run up the elevator and get killed constantly, which prevents GENSEC from lifting partial lockdown. D-Class complain about being RDMd while GENSEC warns them to back off or get off of heads or walls and give them 5 seconds. D-Class get shot up while GENSEC try to kill someone else who was a hostile and they were part of the crossfire. The list goes on and on and on. Though I thought of an idea. Let this be a discussion between GENSEC members and D-Class members, and discuss what the other's are doing that infuriates them so much. This can also be a way to improve the RP experience. Rules: No calling out names of specific GENSEC or D-Class personal No swearing, as much as it makes you mad No racism, homophobia, any kind of discriminatory terms, etc Keep it civil, y'all. One more thing, I didn't make this discussion forum cause i'm a GENSEC fanboy or i'm a rebellious D-Class. This is merely a discussion forum to have all of us discuss this issue that I feel is growing. Have Fun! ?
  9. Also there's players out there who would have their own way of self-breaching. I've seen this happen with 966 where they sit on the window, pop to the other side, open the door, hide and wait for someone to come through. That'd just be pandoras box.
  10. +support It can also be used to find 966 instances easier because of their new cloak rework. I'd still say people have to advert thermal THEN they use the thermal, otherwise that'd be FailRPing. Great idea! ?
  11. I'm kinda mixed on this one so there's no + or -. I'd love to see 173 back on the server, but i don't think we can use the original model anymore, plus, I don't like the idea of having a Doctor Who creature into this server. Then again why do we have a Jesus player model for 343? If someone can find a remodel of 173 (like in SCP-Illustrated) that's Non-Cannon, and if it looks good, then i'll support it. But for now, i'm kinda meh on this one. Not a bad idea though. Had a similar idea in mind ?
  12. -Support It isn't RDM if they tell you to get off the wall and give you a 5 second warning. Plus think about what RDM means. Random Death Match. That means if they kill you for no reason, that's RDM. But if they tell you to get off the wall or back away from the line, and give you a 5 second warning, you will be shot on sight. No excuses.
  13. -Support I seen this happen so many times and everyone blames the SCPs. SCPs (ones on D block at least) are trying to go about their business and not be a problem. They don't have super hearing that can tell them someone's coming behind the door, be it D class, Security, or whoever comes by. I hate seeing SCPs being the go to reason why RPs are ruined (they might not be) just because they in front of you while both of you are trying to go through a door.
  14. -Support It's stated as a neutral SCP. He'll either listen to you or not. Plus, nobody even tells 527, 343, 066, 999 or 131-A & B to go back to their CC, so nobody cares. Though I never seen 527s enter HCZ or EZ or even on the surface unless captured by CI. I do however support removing 527s D class outfit. It causes SO much distraction to other GENSEC operatives who think is a rogue D Class but is 527 being a troll.
  15. +Support I always find it weird that 1048 can produce high pitched screaming in the server. That's 1048-A. These systems these to be a very interesting way for players to focus more on their RP experience. Though I feel like there can be some people who want to make 1048-A when they become 1048, or they can just wander around like normal. It's also a pain that when someone misclicks using the sweps and accidentily kills people around him. Interesting idea. ?