Collaborator

Collaborator (7/14)

• First Post
  • Collaborator
  • Reacting Well
  • Conversation Starter
  • Week One Done

Recent Badges

1. --- In Game Name: Trevdec Steam ID: I dont wanna What is your current Rank: Shaman What Type of Command Position are you applying for (High Command / Low Command): High command/Shaman overseer Do you have experience in Command, if yes explain: one time i stole daedrans ID and was a site command for a sec Date of when you first joined MTF / Chaos Insurgency: Since i joined Rho How many Strikes do you have: 2 What is your main goal of being Rho-36 Low / High Command: highest rank, i can bitch skela around Do you think there is any issues with the branch and if so how would you fix it (High Command Applications Only): Yes What do you think of Rho 36's ability to keep the facility under control from GOI's and what do you think can be improved (High Command Applications Only): most of them have less then 9 braincells but a few of them can steadily aim a gun correctly Why should we accept you in Rho 36 Command (1word minimum): so i can have roster acess and edit my strikes away
  2. uh we had the model first
  3. -support shes been here for a bit and RP's well but she still isnt trustworthy in my eyes, was proven to be untrustworthy less then 2 months ago. sorry.
  4. +support been command before, actually has a decent amount of brain cells if he really tries, has a funny accent
  5. - support, take a shower before applying for such a position.
  6. +support event team research command i trust this man with staff
  7. In-game name: SteamID: STEAM_0:0:462012189 Current RP rank in All Divisions (Ex. Senior Medic, Security Officer): LR, Tech, E11 LCPL How long have you been a Event Team Member: 2 weeks 5 days Have you received any strikes (please give reasons if you remember): None How much time do you have on the server? (Press F1): 3 Weeks, 2 days 2 hours How well do you know the SCP lore in general?: 10/10 I literally have watched/read every YouTube video, popular articles, etc. I’m currently reading through all of series 4 but I try my hardest to look at it all because I genuinely like the lore. Why do you WANT to become a Senior Event Team Member?: It will give me less restrictions and wasted time looking for documents and opening things and delaying events trying to figure out if I have permission to do this or that. I can host more events like D-block riots and overall expand my creativity with more tools that I can use without punishment. It will help me do a lot more than I currently can and help others with events since I’m almost always on research or ET. Why should you be trusted to be a Senior Event Team Member?: I mean, I’ve been research command 4 times. I was trusted with ET and I haven’t had a single report or strike made against me and I’m on the job almost 24/7. People know me as research and ET. I’ve also been told I host really good events or I’m a really good member so I think im solid personally but others might disagree. Have you mastered ULX?: at first I wasn’t confident but I think I got the hang of it now. Are you experienced with planning Mega Events?: No, ive only been included in 1 but I think I can handle it. Give an example of a mega event: Ive had an idea for a while that I could consider a mega event. I would have a few ET members in each branch, utility, research, gensec, CI and a few in MTF just kinda bond with and hang out with MTF. Probably cause a 008 breach and have them help MTF with it, for the first 1-2 events. Then I would slowly start leaving hints like, some ET members start randomly glitching or stopping or saying suspicious things. And then on the 3-4 event I would have all of them group together randomly like robots. Most likely at D block intersection. Then I would have a man introduce himself as Anderson from Anderson robotics and explain that he’s been using these cyborg robots to spy and gather intel the entire time. Then he would say something along the lines of “Execute order 66” and all of the robots would start opening fire on faculty staff, burning things down, etc. until all of them are dead. I would most likely give MTF, Alpha-9 units or Gamma-13 to help the foundation deal with the threat. What do you consider to be the best event you have ever created: My forest storyline was focused on research and E11 and it seems to be the one everyone compliments me on. I set up a blue/yellow themed mystical forest and had researchers and MTF interact with the enviorment and during the first event everything was calm, the second one the SCPs became frightened and overwhelmed and attacked in self defense. During the third event they started traveling into the foundation with the researchers and MTF and slaughtering all the researchers. This was found to have been caused by constant tampering and testing on a mysterious green orb floating in the middle of the forest. All the monsters in the forests had different abilities like a stalker-ish invisible fading monster, forest dog monster and forest slug. Overall it was very fun and well put together. What is your Total Amount of Events according to the "Events Hosted" column on the roster?: 16 How active can you be: 10/10, I’m pretty sure I’m known for my activity in research.
  8. Name : Trevdec Branch(es) : Medical, Technical Rank(s) : Tech/Resident How would you rate your activity? 8 in tech and 2 in medical. Any changes you would like to see: N/A Any notes or questions: I’m going to make an attempt to be pretty active in both there branches and see if I can get command in either as I want to try out command in a different branch. So I’ll be more active.
  9. This is not anywhere close to related to or involved with tomato’s thing. Nobody was told ahead of time this was a thing besides Weiss 2 hours ago. I’ve been here for a very very long time and a lot of people know me as a researcher so I thought it was time I expressed my thoughts on the subject without minging about it. No matter the branch your in I think it’d be nice to get feedback. Besides omi because I really didn’t say anything about them. https://docs.google.com/document/d/12CeuKVXBnO6Ejw7RDHeWXmYfR1pwkPlLie5p16ukh9Y/edit
  10. I know I always tell you to resign but what if you didn’t
  11. Lore Name: Trevdec Steam ID: STEAM_0:0 :462012189 Rank: lr Activity Level: 10/10
  12. Name: Trevdec Rank: LR Time in Research: Over a year, was on 2 seperate accounts so not sure of the exact time. Position being applied for: Research Supervisor Why should you be a research command, AKA what can you bring to the table that the rest of command can't? (100 word minimum) uh ive always said that im the most active researcher and i stand up to that. Next to event team the only job I have is research and im always on it. I have countless ideas that ive given to weiss,kuma and research command as of recently and after going on break and looking at how the other branches feel about research I belive i can help the branch. The RIG unit training was one of the first things me and weiss thought up together and it did well. So i plan on branching out from that. I can schedule mass termination tests and use my ET ability to help enhance RP (with catsros permission). I can train as much as possible as ive been doing recently. I can get more involved in lower ranks such as EXP researchers and SR researchers. And I can use the info I got from the other branches to efficently help the branch instead of not doing anything until someone gets mad and then get mad at site command for it. Overall I think i can help make the branch more appealing to join and stay in. What will you do to make research more active and better? (100 word minimum) My plan is to be online for 12+ hours every day of the week with one day of break, I no longer have a job or school for the next 4 months and i obviously wont be doing much with the current IRL problems. This will make me more available to new researchers that need help, this will make me able to handle/host mass tests more often, and train as much as possible. I can also supervise others tests more often than any other command to give advice/prevent breaches. Plus ive been in this position and other high rank positions multiple times. Like I said above, I have soo many ideas that I think can make the branch such a better place to be in. And clearly at least a few work since the RIG PT did not too bad.
  13. uh we were doing termination tests all week that wasnt his fault. changing my - to + as well hes proven hes good