Community Regular

Community Regular (8/14)

• Dedicated
  • First Post
  • Collaborator
  • Conversation Starter
  • Reacting Well

Recent Badges

1. yessir i have to leave yet again cus of long vacation followed by potentially tough uni stuff hopefully ill be back sooner rather then later, till then ill see you ingame on occassion nerds special thanks to killaz, baby arm, hex, mind, bucket, sprink, piller, kevlar, sixx, etc etc for being the coolest boys
  2. o7 you were a pleasure to work with in GenSec man
  3. +Support A great cmd member when he was in GenSec prior to his transfer to Delta-5, as well as a generally good RPer, something that A-1 will need when its off the ground. I think he would make a great Commander/LTCOM.
  4. Not steamid but what names does he even use on the server
  5. What's your actual server name?
  6. Blacklist Appeal Accepted.
  7. I can't seem to find any records of you in Blacklists. Did you provide the correct STEAM ID for yourself or name?
  8. Its a shame to see you leave, you were a great captain even if you believed you weren't. Hopefully you will come back soon. Good luck on your future endeavors!
  9. Application Accepted! Please contact and see a Juggernaut Command to be trained!
  10. Name: Alpha Rank: LTCOL Steam ID (Example: STEAM_0:1:174348602): STEAM_0:0:94234554 Discord ID (Example: Hex-G#0702): Alpha#6147 Current Sub-Branches your in: Juggernaut Why should you retain your rank (Command ONLY | 100+ words): I believe I should retain my rank of LTCOL and DCHJ as I help maintain my branches activity and quality as well as being active and assisting in keeping a relatively professional and healthy relationship in Security to the best of my ability. I also think I should retain my rank as I valuable experience leading the security branch as well as assisting in day to day activities in Security. Other then activity and my general duties I also voice my opinions on matters, and also tend to be hypercritical and giving High Command and other command a different POV. Additionately I also believe I can do much more in my position and I try my best as a LTCOL and being a senior command member and strive to do more, even if I'm busy with IRL activities. Any Notes, Questions, or Concerns?: Join Juggernauts!