Pundog S.C.A

• Last visited

About Pundog S.C.A

Recent Profile Visitors

The recent visitors block is disabled and is not being shown to other users.

Pundog S.C.A's Achievements

Rookie

Rookie (2/14)

• Dedicated
  • First Post
  • Conversation Starter
  • Reacting Well
  • Week One Done

Recent Badges

1. + Support - Great Leader - Mature - Professional - Active ( Especially Early in the Mornings)
  2. + Support + Great person with good activity + Definitely knows what they're doing when it comes to being a leader among others + Does a lot of cadet training + Very good at handling situations
  3. Rank You are Applying For: LT In-Game Name: Pun (SM Pun 1A62) SteamID: STEAM_0:1:106333425 Current Rank: SM How long have you been in your current rank?: 3 weeks What time zone are you in?: EST How many Warns do you have?: (22) Permission: Chief Will Why should you be promoted (200 words Minimum): Why should I be promoted to LT? To start I'm a very professional person when it comes to any department job. I also have an amazing personality and an abundance of knowledge and experience within the server as a Supervisor and as well as other departments. I'm very good at dealing with hectic and simple situations that require patience and good problem-solving. Furthermore, I'm also very good when working with others and benefit more and have a better time when working with a team. I as well have a watchful eye when it comes to being and patrol and when watching over others on they perform. With the knowledge/experience I have, I regularly love to give out and also take in the advice and simple tips & tricks to improve myself and maybe improve others also. I could go on and on about why I should be promoted, but I'm sure most of you who are reading this have seen how I've acted and patrolled for a while as a person not only in PD but in other departments. I strongly hope whoever reads this thinks that I'm capable of being an LT because I think I can. You agree that disobeying any rules set by High Command will result in an immediate demotion (Yes/No): YES
  4. Dear, Admins or creators of the Gaming light PD Server Me and a lot of officers have been having this problem and issue and we would like it fixed and it is the Stun Charge ammo Problem. What you want to see? - I want to see the stun gun ammo drops more than one stun charge at a time. Why should we add it? - So other officers like me don't have to waste time spawning in charges and other officers won't complain about it all the time. What are the advantages of having this? - being able to spawn one crate of ammo then easily go on patrol. Who is it mainly for? - All the Police branches and the officers in them. Links to any content - N/A - Pundog