Train Overlord

SCP-RP Event Team
  • Last visited

• Days Won

Train Overlord last won the day on August 26 2019

Train Overlord had the most liked content!

About Train Overlord

Recent Profile Visitors

2,070 profile views

Train Overlord's Achievements

Collaborator

Collaborator (7/14)

• Dedicated
  • First Post
  • Collaborator
  • Conversation Starter
  • Reacting Well

Recent Badges

1. *Nervously sweats being Senior ET and Senior Moderator despite holding no rank within any branch* + Previous ET member. + Warns are of no concern. + Answers are suitable. + Event idea is suitable. -/+ The last time i heard from you was in your previous global resignation. While i am glad to see you back into the community you said in your GR and I quote If your back into the server i presume that those previous issues (hope your doing ok and its all going well) have been resolved? According to your application you state your activity level is a 9 which is quite high in consideration of your reason leaving. Are you able to verify that these indeed are no longer concerns? -/+ Have not seen on the server. Overall, I am going for +Support however, I would like to see a certification to my posed question regarding activity.
  2. Ah, a very interesting answer. I didn't consider that. Good opportunity to dive deep
  3. + Within trusted command positions in the server. + Has experience with components of gamemasteirng which ties into his command position. + Warnings are of no concern. + Raises some fine points in his answer of why he deserves to be ET and I agree. + The event idea is... interesting. While im curious why a member of OSHA would know about the Foundation or get permission to visit otherwise I enjoy your idea. +/- Seen on server but had no interactions with. A good application. Overall, +Support
  4. Firstly, allow me to congratulate you on having the courage for reapplying for ET. It's rare that we see reapplications and to me personally it shows that you are not easily deterred from downfalls and truly shows you are motivated to join our team and speaks volumes on the positives of your personality and potential dedication. A trait that is very much desired within ET. Despite this, I will continue to provide my feedback based purely on this application but wish you the best of luck. + Activity appears to be strong. + No warnings. + Addressed what he has reflected and changed upon his previous declined application. + Event ideas are great in concept. While I notice the lack of explanation of why those events are occurring the planning that went into its design makes up for it entirely and beyond. -/+ While you have accurately explained on your reflection between your previous application and now I feel as if your answer for why you deserve to become ET lacks more about yourself and your personality. You explained well how you will act as an ET and what things you will do as an ET however I believe without knowing who you are as an individual it doesn't give me confidence. -/+ On your previous application you stated that you had almost 2 weeks in playtime however, in this application you changed the format into days since you (presumedly) joined the server. It clouds how much you have improved in activity. - Has not met the 150 word limit for his answer on why he deserves to be within ET. - Once again, no interactions have been made and the lack of community input makes me unsure if this is a timezone issue or not an isolated opinion. Ambiguity can often be a misfortune. However, as you did not pass the 150-word limit which is an application requirement it's an automatic -Support for me. Once again I believe your application has ambiguity in it that doesn't provide me with full confidence. However, the issues in this application are in my opinion fixable. The reason this response is decently long is because, to be completely honest I am very conflicted. Something about this bugs me as I believe your capable in the event team but you struggle to accurately write it and the fact I dont know you doesn't help so I must make my judgement purely from this application.
  5. + Plenty of hours. + Previous ET and apart of its senior team. + Community support + Seen around + Good answers. + Good event idea. - Having both Gaminggoat and Travar as ETs may increase the server crash by 200% Overall, +Support
  6. + Previous ET. + Plenty of hours. + Event idea is uncommon and appreciated. + Warns aren't a issue. + Community Support On a personal note i came to know your build before i knew you. I recall someone had copied your dupe and showed it to me at some point and I was impressed. Overall, +Support
  7. + Exceeds hours required. + Already Staff. + Community support + I enjoy the first idea and can be some good passiverp for researchers. The 2nd suggested event however, doesn't seem feasible lorewise - Warns exist with some being more recent than others, but the more concerning warnings are dated far back and shows remorse for his previous deeds. Overall, +Support.
  8. + Previous ET + Activity is well + Answers are well + Event idea has potential for a good passive event. Get back in here. +Support
  9. + if the switchup in accounts is true then acceptable amount of hours. + No warns + Answers are suitable. + Seen ingame and although interactions are few they have been pleasant. - Im not particularly a fan of your event idea to put it bluntly the potential for it to erupt into a minge fest is high and its difficult to directly command a branch to do an action. You also gotta stop the Foundation from setting a KOS on Maynard. Regardless, I appreciate the effort into it. Although the event idea was a bit bumpy im still confident in supporting this application. Goodluck, +Support
  10. + Well formatted application + Hours and activity appear to be strong. + Already Staff. + Answers are suitable. + Event may be difficult to pull off but shows promise in creativity. + Seen around but have had no interactions with. Overall, you appear to be a good candidate for ET. +Support
  11. - Plenty of hours. - Activity and community engagement seems to be strong. - Event is one of the more thought-out plans. - All answers generally well constructed. - Haven't seen but most likely due to activity. +Support, goodluck.
  12. - 'Why you deserve to be ET' answer is suitable - Has people vouching for him. - Previous ET - Event Idea is lackluster/unrealistic to pull off although I can see where you were going - You said you have no previous experience gamemastering but you were a previous ET right?| - Didn't explain 'why' for the your favorite SCP but not really a main point - Close, but hasn't met 150w limit for 'Why you deserve to be ET' - Incorrectly answered a question (referring to the time played) your level tells me nothing. - Allegedly recently returned to the server so I believe additional time should be spent as Weeb put it refamiliarizing himself - Haven't seen or heard before either due to timezone or recent arrival. Overall, -Support. You have great potential but some minor issues with your application is hindering and for the time being I would like to see you reintegrate yourself back into the community more.
  13. That does sound dangerous (if not a little bit fun). Although I can see that causing unnecessarily lag. Luckily! Yep it can be disabled by the use of some console commands that comes with the addon that remove the explosions.
  14. + Lots of time on the server. - /+ Seen on rare occasions from memory but no interactions despite sharing timezone. - As said previously, grammar and spelling needs work. - 'Why we should allow you to become ET' answer seems to be a knock-off version of 'Describe an Event'. - Event idea unfortunately isn't very entertaining to me. - Didn't accurately explain his warn. Overall, -Support
  15. + Answers are generally well done. + Events are well written compared to expectation. While some I dont believe some of them would be applicable ingame without some heavy editing I like the amount of planning involved in its construction. -/+ Has experience with gamemastering but unsure if his experience can accurately translate into the event team. -/+ Question about your playtime. When did you join the server? 10-13 hours per day seems somewhat excessive and if that is true I would have expected your overall playtime to be slightly higher. If not, you must have joined the server extremely recently. - Haven't seen in the server. You have some things going for you, but the lack of clarification in some areas leave me iffy if your the right individual for the team. -/+ Neutral