Drago

• Last visited

• Days Won

Drago last won the day on November 17 2023

Drago had the most liked content!

1 Follower

About Drago

Recent Profile Visitors

The recent visitors block is disabled and is not being shown to other users.

Drago's Achievements

Community Regular

Community Regular (8/14)

• Dedicated
  • First Post
  • Collaborator
  • Reacting Well
  • Conversation Starter

Recent Badges

1. One of the main reasons the suggestions were locked was SMT said they have enough stuff to dev for 2 years thier atleast needs to be a section for non major content suggestions like rule updates and dmaller changes to stuff in the server so massive + support
  2. Have a good one ACEE see you around o7
  3. It is possible ive seen it done on plenty servers unless wiltos has removed the option you can even give people weapons and difrent sweps through the skill machine
  4. +support I have also brought this up with IQ HCOM and they have expressed that they like the idea last I talked to them.
  5. What do you want to see?: The NLR rules for Imperial personal for when crim/Pyke are raiding be clarified. Currently their is only NLR for raid mentioned for supply catch raids, I think their should be either a general NLR for Imp when crim/Pyke are raiding or a list of what the NLR if any for specific raids. as well a clarification on what to do when someone dies then sees the raid happening/ combat taking place or it gets called out over comms and if the raid is right outside someone's bunks. Why should we add it?: This would allow for less arguing when raids are happening as well as make sure someone dose not get falsely warned. What are the advantages of having this?: Clarifying rules makes things run smoother. Who is it mainly for?: Everyone Links to any content: N/A
  6. +Support While Linked CCs are few and far between if a CC is linked to a battalion it should have access to any scanners the general populous of the regiment have access to.