Veteran (12/14)

• Dedicated
  • First Post
  • Posting Machine Rare
  • Collaborator
  • Conversation Starter

Recent Badges

1. Also ur just stirring the pot for no reason, go home bro
  2. Respectfully ur not that guy bro. Just let it die out.
  3. BadAim

WE WIN THESE

LETS FUCKING GOOOOOO
  4. BadAim

Ban appeal

The screenshots provided make me curious how it was concluded to ban me for LTAP as @Giga is a typer and never mentioned that I left or attempted to avoid a sit, and I’d also like to reaffirm that I was never brought into a sit or even knew what Chinese was saying, as shown in the video I linked. As further proof that I didn’t leave to avoid punishment orange provided a clip when I got off.
  5. BadAim

Ban appeal

Steam Name: BadAim SteamID: STEAM_0:0:81238702 Ingame Name Farmer BadAIm Ban Length: 3 days Admin that Banned you: Pure on behalf of Giga Reason for Ban: LTAP | FailRP (Running back into spawn while in combat) Dispute: I was never brought into any sort of sit or even warned by an admin, an expira told me I wasn't allowed to walk back into D-block after having a bunch of SCPs chase me which I assumed was them being mad they didn't get an infect in, then about 5-10 minutes later I left because I was bored cause we were just in a stalemate of SCPs blocking Security and D-class from doing anything. If the Expira was an admin that's ridiculous and they should've conducted a formal sit instead of trying to mutter something to me and then walking away to ban me almost 10 minutes later. https://streamable.com/f6sw77 (The above exchange between myself and the expira) EDIT: I wasn’t aware of the rule, I’m still getting back into the groove of things from my hiatus and this is the first encounter I’ve had with this rule. I apologize and it won’t happen again. I understand if it remains a formal warn however a verbal feels more fair to me.
  6. Why was I born in this generator plug support
  7. Repeated targeting? He called them a power creeping neck beard and then said “Let’s see if the forums more are happy with this post, @(aforementioned staff) take notes”. Because he wanted people viewing the post to know that they could DM him if someone was abusing the keycard bug and his post were getting hidden. And as for the second part about disrespect, if That’s a big enough deal to blacklist someone I have no idea what made you think it was ok to say this: sorry bro, I don’t have any problems with you and I usually stay silent on drama like this but this entire situation is ridiculous and I don’t know how you felt justified to blacklist someone over what a forums ban could’ve solved.
  8. -Support Also I've never seen this happen? Closest thing I've seen is SCPs not calling themselves out as tranqable when very low and getting killed
  9. -Support I'm not even an active community member and I can see how far Coltable has gone for the benefit of the server. He's always looking for feedback from friend groups based around SCP-RP, looks at other SCP-RP servers to see what he can do to change his own for the better, and he's so much more of a friendly face compared to previous managers. This is a crunch time for most college students in the world as summer courses need to be registered for, and some (from what I'm hearing this is what Coltable has going on) have finals to take still. Graduation takes priority over management and I don't blame him at all for not being able to put 100% into GL rn.
  10. Your name: BadAim Your Discord ID name: BadAim#0972 Your Discord ID code: 238829261195182080 Which discord server were you banned on?: SCPRP What was the reason for your ban (if you know it)? Telling someone to KYS in DMs Why do you deserve to be unbanned? Because if an internet stranger saying "kys" is all it takes for you to get upset then you shouldn't be on the internet, especially not on gmod, which is notorious for having a playerbase filled with edgy teens. Not only that but I wasn't even talking to the person I sent it to about anything GL related.