baldurcandie

• Last visited

About baldurcandie

Recent Profile Visitors

The recent visitors block is disabled and is not being shown to other users.

baldurcandie's Achievements

Newbie (1/14)

• First Post
  • Conversation Starter
  • Week One Done
  • One Month Later
  • One Year In

Recent Badges

1. +support + A very creative person +not many warns and very fun to have around
  2. +/- support + one warn is fine -Q16 is almost correct +very active on the server Hope to see you on staff!
  3. NAME:BALDUR RANK: 1LT ANY CONCERNS: NEED MORE NCO'S AND FTO'S
  4. Staff Restriction Appeal Format Steam Name: Baldur Ingame Name:Baldur SteamID: STEAM_1:1:157624275 Have you donated to the server?:No Staff Restriction Length: 3 months Staff Member that Staff Restricted you: Th3, Ignenous  Reason for Staff Restriction: Striked as Tmod Why do you think that your Staff Restriction should be removed? (longer the better): I would like to say that I'm sorry and that me getting my account hacked means that I wasn't doing my job right and that I've been seeing things wrong instead of the right way. I wish to redeem myself and try again and not screw up. I want to apologize to the person that I was in a sit in I honestly thought you where teaming and I didn't know what was really happening If so you could except my apology and forgive me because I didn't know what was going on and there where to many people talking in my ear so I couldn't really hear or start to understand, so I'm truly sorry for my rash mistake. I wish to try again and do my job as a staff member right and if some people don't think I should be given another chance I understand and I will wait my staff restriction till the full way, But again i'm truly sorry and I wish that I could redeem myself.
  5. +Support very experienced fun to have around