larsboysdj

• Last visited

About larsboysdj

Recent Profile Visitors

The recent visitors block is disabled and is not being shown to other users.

larsboysdj's Achievements

Rookie

Rookie (2/14)

• First Post
  • Conversation Starter
  • Week One Done
  • One Month Later
  • One Year In

Recent Badges

1. Name: Knox Rank: Still CPL Why should you retain your current rank? (SGT+ must answer this): Any Concerns?: Yea it has been nearly 3 days and still haven't been promoted
  2. Name: Knox Rank: CPL Why should you retain your current rank? (SGT+ must answer this): Any Concerns?: im concerned that i have 2 days on the server and have only been promoted twice
  3. Thank you! That was my very first test!
  4. Lore Name: Knox Rank: JR Clearance Level: 2 List of personnel involved in testing: Just me Level D personnel involved: Franconator SCP: 1048 Errors and/or safety hazards: a safety hazard we did was to go away from most people Question: Is 1048 ticklish, and if so where and does he activate when tickled Background Research: SCP-1048 is a small teddy bear, approximately 33 cm in height. Through testing, composition of the subject revealed no unusual qualities that make it discernible from a non-sapient teddy bear. Hypothesis: My Hypothesis is that he will be tickled but wont activate Observation: We started out with the stomach region and 1048 gave a laugh, next the armpit and no response, then the feet and no response, next under the neck and no response. then 1048 points at his ears, i tell the d class to give it a try and 1048 laughs so hard he starts screaming. Analysis and Conclusion: 1048 is only ticklish in the stomach and ears. my conclusion is to not touch 1048 by the ears and try to avoid to touch the stomach. if you are going to pick 1048 grab under the armpits. Do Results Align with Hypothesis: My hypothesis lines up half way with the results and i hope to experiment with the bear again
  5. Lore Name: Knox Rank: JR Clearance Level: 2 List of personnel involved in testing: I tested alone Level D personnel involved: 1 Unknown D Class SCP: 066 Errors and/or safety hazards: 066 perhaps being activated Question: What happens when you pull at 066's eyes Background Research: 066 is an entity that when his "name" is said is activated top kill the personnel who said it. Hypothesis: He will be activated and kill the D Class Observation: Eye is tugged at (not removed) and a green substance spills out of his eye. Analysis and Conclusion: This green substance is either his eye sac or his blood, which makes my conclusion when 066 is hurt he does not fight back unless his name is spoken. Do Results Align with Hypothesis: False, He did not harm the D class at any point in the test.