BrickitySwagSlime

• Last visited

About BrickitySwagSlime

Recent Profile Visitors

The recent visitors block is disabled and is not being shown to other users.

BrickitySwagSlime's Achievements

Apprentice

Apprentice (3/14)

• First Post
  • Collaborator
  • Conversation Starter
  • Week One Done
  • One Month Later

Recent Badges

1. Lore Name: Slime Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:168888682 Rank: AR Activity Level: Semi-active
  2. Rank: Associate Researcher Clearance Level: 3 List of Personnel involved in testing: Gensec Level D personnel involved: 0 SCP: 1048 / 012 Errors and/or safety hazards: SCP 1048 could be left out of sight and leave to wander HCZ Question: Can SCP-1048 be affected by SCP-012, and if so how does he react. Background Research: SCP-012 is a sheet of music which is incomplete. SCP-012 causes insanity, and any subject too close attempts to finish the sheet of music with their own blood. If any subjects manage to "finish" the sheet, they will commit suicide declaring that the sheet of music is "impossible to complete" SCP-1048 is a sentient teddy bear which can communicate through a small range of gestures. It can create replicas of itself using various materials known as SCP-1048-A, a small teddy bear similar to SCP-1048 except made out of human ears, SCP-1048-B, another small teddy bear similar to SCP-1048 but it has a childs fetus inside, and SCP-1048-C, which is also similar to SCP-1048 except it is made out of metal. Hypothesis: SCP-1048 will either not be effected or will using its stuffing to try and write on the note Observation/Visual Stimuli(Photos/videos): SCP-012 outside.jfifthe gang.jfif SCP-012.jfif Analysis and Conclusion: SCP-1048 was indeed affected by SCP-012 and he pulled his stuffing outside of his body Do your results align with your hypothesis?: Yes and no (it aligned with the second hypothesis not the first)
  3. I read on the template at https://gaminglight.com/forums/topic/1446-custom-job-format/ under SCP-RP that "Keycard Access for all MTF/Security Custom Classes is pre-determined at level 3. CI/D Class CC's do not get keycard access." and my CC doesnt have the Level 3 Keycard, which is weird because it isnt CI/D. My Custom Class name is "Dr Slime" My Steam ID is STEAM_0:1:168888682
  4. Name (In-Game/Discord): JR Slime / Slime Rank (In-Game): JR Researcher SteamID: STEAM_0:1:168888682