Rookie

Rookie (2/14)

• First Post
  • Conversation Starter
  • Week One Done
  • One Month Later
  • One Year In

Recent Badges

1. Ight bois, its been a fun few months but I gotta dip. I haven't really been having fun on the server lately and it's time for me to move on. Nimo don't make Nu7 sink and grow thicker skin my guy. MSGT Psychotic
  2. Name: Psychotic Status on Roster: MSGT Reason For LOA(If Private then put as N/A): Going to Las Vegas, Hurricane stuff Duration of LOA: 1 week
  3. Leaving Gensec cause it's boring and annoying along with certain command members being less than capable in terms of leadership and personality. I won't miss the constant D-Block riots or the constant scoldings about "ClOSinG ThE DoORs" and other bull. Cya. ~Security SM Psychotic
  4. Name: Psychotic Rank: SM Why I should keep my rank: I do my job well and actively lead lower ranking GENSEC. Concerns: Shorten NLR time for D-block riots to 1 or 2 minutes.
  5. My In-Game Name: Psychotic My Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:56881615 The Player's steam ID: STEAM_0:1:99134813 What did they do: As a Research Assistant, they chained up d-class in d-block, arrested me as I was a Sergeant Major, resistant arrest. Evidence: https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/522187525146804263/583825624771067927/unknown.png What should be done: Blacklisted from the Research branch as they show no remorse for their actions.
  6. Name: Psychotic Rank: Master Sergeant Any Concerns? SO playermodels look like mall cops.